Do they check id at the o2 arena Watch

allenslegacy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yo I got standing tickets for bts at the o2 arena in London today and the only problem is I’ll be 15 when the event happens and standing is 16+!!!! Everyone is telling me that they won’t check it but I can’t help but be nervousssss
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
looks like you're ****ed , might aswell sell your ticket
dandelion224
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve got into 16+ concerts at 13. You’ll hear them asking for ID but that’s only for 18+ who want to buy alcohol. They can’t expect people to bring their passports or something, so you’ll be fine.
allenslegacy
Rep:
?
dude i payed liken £500 and I literally have been waiting to see them for so long, so I would never sell my ticket
allenslegacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by dandelion224)
I’ve got into 16+ concerts at 13. You’ll hear them asking for ID but that’s only for 18+ who want to buy alcohol. They can’t expect people to bring their passports or something, so you’ll be fine.
Thanks! My sister told me that when she was 13 she went to see a 16+ concert but that was 5 years ago and they’ve become really strict since ghent
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You never know if they are going to check so just make sure you can pass for being over 16
alicelmoro2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah they don't check unless you look 12.
allenslegacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
You never know if they are going to check so just make sure you can pass for being over 16
Yeah ofc I’m gonna wear make up and dress up to make me look 16, I just hope the o2 believe that I am😂
allenslegacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by alicelmoro2)
Nah they don't check unless you look 12.
Okay good I don’t look 12😂
allenslegacy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
hey just so everyone knows they didn't check my id and I had an amazing time at the bts concert!
Sunlightari
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Omg that’s great news I’m going to see Ariana and I’m in the golden circle standing I was so worried ;-; I’m also 15
(Original post by allenslegacy)
hey just so everyone knows they didn't check my id and I had an amazing time at the bts concert!
Grace087
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey just wondering, I am in the same position as you were and I am seeing Ariana Grande with standing tickets. I’m 15 but didn’t realise it was 16 , did they let u stand or did they make u sit? Also did they check ID?
arianaslightx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Grace087)
Hey just wondering, I am in the same position as you were and I am seeing Ariana Grande with standing tickets. I’m 15 but didn’t realise it was 16 , did they let u stand or did they make u sit? Also did they check ID?
did u get in ?
Grace087
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by arianaslightx)
did u get in ?
yep it was so amazing x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads