The Student Room Group

Gcse

My history aka exam is mondAy and I’ve done no revision cuz I’m so confused on how to revise history .there so much content n I have 2 days
Reply 1
Open a textbook
Reply 2
I h
1) google the specification. print it if you can, otherwise just highlight online (you can do that now! it's so cool).
2) go through the spec and, without looking at your notes, see how much you know about each 'chunk' that it gives you to learn (ie, if it says 'imperialism', see how much you can write about imperialism)
3) note down your weakest topics, anything you can't write anything about. Since you only have a couple days, you don't have time to bother with learning everything you already know.
4) every weakest topic, go through and learn the absolute minimum for the specification. If you can answer a question on it, you know enough at this point.
5) when you've done that, go through and reassure your knowledge, adding extra examples and all that.

just make sure you know the absolute basics of what you need to pass. When you know that, you can start adding to your knowledge. You only have two days, so I recommend you start work - now. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending