The Student Room Group

Exam Stress/Anxiety!!!

Hi,
I have exam anxiety and my Alevel exams start the Monday I return to school! I am so scared, I can't eat or sleep properly and I'm dreading how I'm going to be like when it gets to the days of my exams!
I'm so scared incase I forget everything when it comes to sitting my exam (whether that's possible or not I don't know). But these thoughts are constantly in the back of my mind and I am so worried!
My teachers also worry about me and I don't want them to I also feel if I do bad in the exams I'm going to let my teachers down as well as everyone else.
Teachers know I am a hardworking student and they worry I may end up panicking very badly when it comes to going into the exam room!
I'm so worried-any advice would be much appreciated.
Original post by Alisha999
Hi,
I have exam anxiety and my Alevel exams start the Monday I return to school! I am so scared, I can't eat or sleep properly and I'm dreading how I'm going to be like when it gets to the days of my exams!
I'm so scared incase I forget everything when it comes to sitting my exam (whether that's possible or not I don't know). But these thoughts are constantly in the back of my mind and I am so worried!
My teachers also worry about me and I don't want them to I also feel if I do bad in the exams I'm going to let my teachers down as well as everyone else.
Teachers know I am a hardworking student and they worry I may end up panicking very badly when it comes to going into the exam room!
I'm so worried-any advice would be much appreciated.

First, Relaxx. You are probably stressed so maybe take a break and calm down. You need to think straight. You have everything on the line and can not afford to be doubting right now. Postivity helps since it motivates you so think postiive rather than focus on the negatives. Its ok to be stressed but always remember not to let it control you.

Quick Reply

Latest