The Student Room Group

Israel Or Palestine?

And why?

Scroll to see replies

Palestine, no person or group has the right to kick others out of land that they have rightfully occupied for years.

Since when can a tyre be equated to a gun?
FreePalestine
Just last night a 21-year-old female paramedic, was shot dead while 100 Palestinians were massacred by Israeli forces in Gaza.

Clearly, anyone on the side of Israel supports ethnic cleansing. The two state solution is dead in the water now. The UK needs to intervene and show the world that we are not afraid of America or Israel and we will stand up for what is right.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by ohdearstudying
Palestine, no person or group has the right to kick others out of land that they have rightfully occupied for years.

Since when can a tyre be equated to a gun?

Aren't you just making an oxymoron here ? Just wait some years till we keep our previously occupied land back, for many years and then just say the same again. Jerusalem is a capital of Israel.

'
19When Sanballat the Horonite, Tobiah the Ammonite official, and Geshem the Arab heard about this, they mocked us and ridiculed us, saying, “What is this you are doing? Are you rebelling against the king?” 20So I answered them and said, “The God of heaven is the One who will grant us success. We, His servants, will start rebuilding, but you have no portion, right, or claim in Jerusalem.”
'
Personal terms, Israel. Since compared to Palestine they have better lifestyle and in general more advanced (You could argue its due to Palestine undergoing attacks and etc, but so does Israel)
Problems on both sides, can't forget the 3 No's of Khartoum in which Nasser declared that they'll never accept peace with Israel.
Original post by rhaegar444
what kind of logic is this? Are you clinically stupid or just intellectually dumb and dishonest

n o a r g u m e n t s
Reply 8
Israel in a sovereign nation because it has the military to defend its identity and border. That doesn't mean that they deserve the land...

The West Bank did feel like it's own country when I visited. They were extremely welcoming towards christians/Europeans which I appreciated.
(edited 5 years ago)
They should both grow up and negotiate a fair settlement. No chance.
Original post by 8292homsssssbwj
n o a r g u m e n t s

unfortunately buddy, on a thread with the words Israel and Palestine in it that will happen.
Palestine obviously, zionism is a disease

Tell me why Zionism is a disease, bright guy.
Original post by 8292homsssssbwj
n o a r g u m e n t s

Arguments are not allowed but baseless opinions and stupidity is, gotcha.
Original post by wom64tus
Tell me why Zionism is a disease, bright guy.

To be a zionist is to support the illegal settlements of land and to be an apologist to mass murder and oppression
Original post by Haviland-Tuf
Just last night a 21-year-old female paramedic, was shot dead while 100 Palestinians were massacred by Israeli forces in Gaza.

Clearly, anyone on the side of Israel supports ethnic cleansing. The two state solution is dead in the water now. The UK needs too intervene and show the world that we are not afraid of America or Israel and we will stand up for what is right.

You only gave an half arsed side of the entire story, but hey whatever drives your emotional agenda it's OK.

Firstly it was on the Gaza border, and those 100 people were not there for peaceful purposes. They were there on the border trying to burn and destroy security infrastructure, and it happened that the Medic got in the way. This involved Palestinians breaking up borders of Israel (barbed wire, etc)

And also kites carrying incendiary devices had been flown over the border which destroyed nature reserves and fields in Israel.

But hey, at the same 122,000 Palestinians traveled to Jerusalem for Ramadan but I guess you'll ignore that, given that those demonstrations happen regularly and the Palestinians (who are actually part of Hamas) keep coming back even after being warned.

You could argue that the two state solution is dead, because it had been offered 5 times (with more and more choices every time) but who has been declining it? Hamas. Also there's no right or wrong sides here, just of who supports who. Destroying one side will lead to problems and so will destroying the other side.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-protests/israeli-army-kills-palestinian-nurse-in-gaza-border-protest-medics-idUSKCN1IX5OA?il=0

https://www.timesofisrael.com/palestinians-say-female-medic-shot-and-killed-100-injured-in-gaza-fence-clashes/

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/01/middleeast/israel-gaza-medic-killed/index.html

And no, the UK shouldn't intervene with it. They should sit back and focus on our own problems (grooming gangs, knife crimes). We should seek to our home before trying to intervene into someone else's.
Original post by Haviland-Tuf

Clearly, anyone on the side of Israel supports ethnic cleansing. The two state solution is dead in the water now. The UK needs too intervene and show the world that we are not afraid of America or Israel and we will stand up for what is right.

Depends how you look at it, after the Holocaust lots of Jews fled to Arab land and then the 1948 war started. Not saying I support Israel but there are obviously misunderstandings and problems with both sides.
Pakistan and Pakistan only. No other counties matter. Pakistan zindabad.
Can't wait to visit Tel Aviv :israel::badger:
To be a zionist is to support the illegal settlements of land and to be an apologist to mass murder and oppression

I'm just trying to think, who actually did all that there with an Arabic plague of Jihad and got some holy crusades in return, for tribute demands of non-muslim for not getting killed during their sleep.

No it's not. To be a Zionist is to protect the land of Jews, what is now Israel. Also considering that Israel actually lets Palestinians Muslims and Israeli Muslims to pray peacefully in Jerusalem for Ramadan, I think you should understand that the problems going on in the Gaza strip occur due to stubbornness and continued violent protests demonstrated by the Hamas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending