The Student Room Group

What do girls prefer men to wear?

I always wear super skinny jeans but it fits me perfectly. What type of jeans do girls prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't you think that it's slightly sexist generalization ? Assuming in the end of the day we end up without any jeans at all ? Confidence and integrity probably best stuff you can wear.
Original post by wom64tus
Don't you think that it's slightly sexist generalization ? Assuming in the end of the day we end up without any jeans at all ? Confidence and integrity probably best stuff you can wear.

I just want to know because you're outfit does also define you as person
Original post by Anish Mistry

No it doesn't.

What are you on about?
I always wear super skinny jeans but it fits me perfectly. What type of jeans do girls prefer?

tbh, I'd think clothes...

i find track suits kinda hot and normal jeans. just personal preference
Personally i dont like skinny jeans on men but if thats what you like and feel expresses you then rock those skinny jeans
Really skinny jeans on a guy is unattractive as hell mate. Men look the best in suits but you cant be wearing that all the time ofc
Spandex.
Reply 10
Nothing.
Reply 11

Just ones that get narrower towards the ankle but are not tight. Might be called ‘slim fit’
Just have fitted clothes, nothing baggy.
Original post by UWS
Nothing.

WTF

It does not. It does have some effect on first impressions though. Not some, but a lot. But it does not define you as a person. It can sometimes define an order of your thinking, like me yesterday wearing a shirt wrong way. Not saying that there actually is a wrong way, but it was a bit tight on my neck backwards. You should look good to yourself not to anyone else. Maybe when you dress to look good to yourself, then it kinda defines you, but if you ask what someone else likes and you wear that. I think that way it defines them and not you.

I only had relationship with few girls. One of them started anonymously online, she expressed how she dislike guys with dark eyes and shaved heads and so on, after a while of communication I've sent her my pics, they included loads of features she said, she dislike and later on she just contradicted herself in a big way.

Now I'm kinda in another awkward relationship which I'm afraid of this girl says she likes shaved heads and for some reason I'm just growing my terribly messy hair but that is not changing anything.

Do not try to be something that someone likes. Be yourself and try to discover someone who would actually like real you, so you wont get constantly stressed to be someone that you're not.

Just my 2 cents.

haters gonna hate.jpg
just jeans that aint falling off yer arse thanks
(edited 5 years ago)
You know like those Adidas skinny tracksuits, so goooood. Not really a fan of the supper baggy thick tracksuit bottoms.

Also compared to jeans, I think like chino shorts paired with loafers are a really attractive look for me personally, obviously depends on the weather
Original post by saranoo
just jeans that aint falling off yer arse thanks

I see. Well I've got very well toned legs, do you think skinny jeans are okay?
Original post by 13tabedin
You know like those Adidas skinny tracksuits, so goooood. Not really a fan of the supper baggy thick tracksuit bottoms.

Also compared to jeans, I think like chino shorts paired with loafers are a really attractive look for me personally, obviously depends on the weather

Sweet! I'm a fan of Nike to be honest ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest