The Student Room Group

English Literature Paper 2

so for my paper 2 I did inspector calls. There are two questions. I think i wrote down the wrong question number for my answer. What will happen.
Reply 1
Sorry mate but it looks like you will not be getting very much marks
The past is the past, just hope you have done better on the paper 1 and can gather as any marks as you possibly can on that qustion. Just dont panic about it!
Reply 3
the examiner will probably eventually realise you wrote the wrong question number if what you said didn't make sense. then (hopefully) they would mark it as the other question
Reply 4
Original post by zmwxkhr
the examiner will probably eventually realise you wrote the wrong question number if what you said didn't make sense. then (hopefully) they would mark it as the other question

the first question was on eric while the second question was on social class. i did the social class one and so wrote about a few characters.
Reply 5
Original post by alpha2002
the first question was on eric while the second question was on social class. i did the social class one and so wrote about a few characters.

do you think it would be obvious to the examiner that you wrote the wrong question number? if so, i wouldn't worry about it at all. a girl in my class did th esame and the teacher said it would be fine
Reply 6
Original post by zmwxkhr
do you think it would be obvious to the examiner that you wrote the wrong question number? if so, i wouldn't worry about it at all. a girl in my class did th esame and the teacher said it would be fine

I think it will be pretty obvious as i talk alot about the different characters
Thank you
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest