Reply 40
Just says mid July ☹️🤷🏽*♀️ X
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Yeah, mid-July. Not much to go on.

https://msap-uk.acer.org/

Judging by other years though I think they update the site a week or so before to give a more precise date but that's not really where we want to be looking. As I understand it the results go to Salford Uni first for them to make a decision. So we're most likely to find out if we're in or not through UCAS before we get the specific test results back.

I'm just assuming its a no for me right now as that science and maths test was impossible. I keep telling people about it and ending up laughing like a maniac! It's a laugh-or-cry scenario.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 42
Im the same. And it’s awful because people in work keep asking how it went and when I tell them how bad it was they think I’m lying and they go aw don’t be daft course youl get in. The fact I really don’t think I will is even worse coz I’ve got to tell them I’ve failed 😂😂😂😂😂.
Reply 43
From what I’ve just been reading you need to get an overall score of at least 100 to pass? So maybe 50% from each? Which I deffinatly didn’t get unless you can get 60% from one 40% from another I don’t know x
I have read loads. Lol i just think i haven't got this. I hope i have. But English i think i waffled rubbish. And the maths or whatever it was i tried so hard but i am pretty sure all wrong. What will be will be. Just wanna know though. X its torture waiting xx
I think they combine your percentage score in each and average it out. It's a bit complicated but I have seen people who scored 90-something percent in the English and then 20-something percent in the Science & maths and got an overall score of 102 or 105 and still gotten in. It's hard to know as they take the top, bottom and average score for all of us that sat the test to work out how they will grade it that year.

Not very helpful I know! But seeing as we all seem to have done badly there might be a chance but literally no way of knowing.
Very true. Fingers crossed for us all. I am not getting my hopes up that's for sure xxx
Reply 47
Yeah me either. 3 weeks until we find out? X
Hey guys. I needed a date so emailed Acer. Still mid July. But have a date. Hope this helps xxx
Screenshot_20180626-081210.jpg
Reply 49
What did they give x
Reply 50
Oh the 13th. At least we know then. I was thinking as much. I’ve been close to ringing the uni to see if they had the results x
Original post by Nbrown1
What did they give x

Sorry can u not see my attachment?? Says results should be available by 13th July x
Original post by annmarietracey
Sorry can u not see my attachment?? Says results should be available by 13th July x

As it says by the 13th July this could be the latest they are available x
Reply 53
Thankyou! Two more weeks. Wishing my life away here! X
Great, that's good to know. So if 13th is the date that the results are available to candidates then the uiversities will find out before that to make decisions.

Hopefully that means that UCAS will let us know if we're in or out a few days earlier? Maybe by the 10th I hope.

It will just be nice to know one way or the other now.
Definitely I agree. Thought it was worth an email. Making my anxious and you can't plan the future etc. Anyway not long to go. Hopefully they will contact us sooner like you say xxx
Hopefully we'll find out this week. Fingers crossed.

It'll be good to know one way or the other!
Reply 57
Yep, hope so expecting disappointment but also hoping for a miricle x
Reply 58
Might ring the uni see what they say x
Fingers crossed for us all. Don't wanna wish my life away but wish we knew lol. Knowing our luck it won't be this week 🙈🙈 xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending