The Student Room Group

Has anyone else just wasted the entire holidays??

Talk about revising haha

Scroll to see replies

Bruh, I've wasted this whole year :redface:
No................................................
yes mate, completely
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Bruh, I've wasted this whole year :redface:

AHA finally i feel better about my revision (thats a lie- i have wasted the whole year too)
Original post by peterdick'ed
yes mate, completely

#twinning :d
Original post by Anonymous_ygm
AHA finally i feel better about my revision (thats a lie- i have wasted the whole year too)

It sucks man, we gotta get our sh*t together

Tell me about it

How doe?? there are to many cat videos to get distracted by
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Tell me about it

I say this and still won't do anything lol
How doe?? there are to many cat videos to get distracted by

Now I wanna go watch cat videos, thanks man :rolleyes:
In terms of revising, I could have done more. I didn't do it to my best ability and I didn't work hard enough, but I revised, say 3-5 hours a day.

But I feel as if I have thrown any chance of success away. I hate this feeling and I definitely don't want to experience it again. Realistically, Revising like crazy now isn't going to get me a 9 (I'm a slow as **** learner. Dopey, dumb you name it) but I still won't give up; give me straight A's i'll be happy man that's all I ask from the exam boards!

I feel like i'm the only one waiting for A-level everyone seems to tell me off for it aha. I just can't wait for A-level because then i'm going to show everyone the best of my ability even if it is ****. At least i'll be proud and discard this *****y feeling of knowing I didn't put enough effort into GCSE's, knowing that my results won't be as great as I thought it would be but carrying on procrastinating as usual.

ok rant over.
Talk about revising haha

Well I'm the same as you man since i haven't revised at all, but i utilised my time searching into how i'm going to fix my diet and bulk up during summer in the gym.
I say this and still won't do anything lol

Same, like I’ll search up some revision and then just go on my phone instead
Original post by SmartUnicorn
Same, like I’ll search up some revision and then just go on my phone instead

Why are we like this...
Why are we like this...

Too many baby goats to look at I guess
Original post by mc_miah
In terms of revising, I could have done more. I didn't do it to my best ability and I didn't work hard enough, but I revised, say 3-5 hours a day.

But I feel as if I have thrown any chance of success away. I hate this feeling and I definitely don't want to experience it again. Realistically, Revising like crazy now isn't going to get me a 9 (I'm a slow as **** learner. Dopey, dumb you name it) but I still won't give up; give me straight A's i'll be happy man that's all I ask from the exam boards!

I feel like i'm the only one waiting for A-level everyone seems to tell me off for it aha. I just can't wait for A-level because then i'm going to show everyone the best of my ability even if it is ****. At least i'll be proud and discard this *****y feeling of knowing I didn't put enough effort into GCSE's, knowing that my results won't be as great as I thought it would be but carrying on procrastinating as usual.

ok rant over.

Omg u just read my mind, i told my family not to worry coz i will smash my a-levels and they sed if u cant do it now, ur never going to be able to do it and ur just going to carry on procrastinating
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
Well I'm the same as you man since i haven't revised at all, but i utilised my time searching into how i'm going to fix my diet and bulk up during summer in the gym.

Lol thats good at least ur doing something
I have wasted it oh dear at least I've been to the gym everyday
My entire life morelike tbh

Quick Reply

Latest