A2 AQA USA- revising only two topics for 3a and 4a, opinions? Watch

madcowman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ive covered content for 3 topics in 3a: pressure groups, elections and voting behaviour. i tried some past papers on voting behaviour tho and literally find the questions so difficult, and theres a lot of content you need to know from political parties which i havnt looked over, so im probably just gonna focus on elections and pressure groups. for 4a ive only covered congress and the constitution. and my exam is a week on thursday. should i try revising a third topic like the supreme court for 4a or is there not enough time and i should just focus on the two because i havnt perfected them. also i doubt im gonna revise voting behaviour cos the questiosn seem sooo hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (10)
6.25%
They've been reasonable (67)
41.88%
Not feeling great... (44)
27.5%
They are TERRIBLE! (39)