The Student Room Group

Ncs 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gaxia_zoom
oh sorry, i assumed you meant south london, not the south england😅😅 well im from north london

Well **** den...guess ya bois gone be lonely. Meh, maybe I’ll be coming down to london...I actually hope I’ll be going to mendip (i live in Leeds) because Im actually friends with a lotta peeps from Wiltshire who I haven’t seen in ages...so anyways, when did they tell you where you’d be going?
Original post by Michelle Parks
Thank you!😂Literally everyone else i know are going Isle of Wight but for me I'm going UX2, which is apparently some army training camp…no thanks. Do you think I can change where im going cause i really didnt sign up to do army stuff ngl😶

Yea they organised it rlly weirdly😂🤔. Perhaps try phoning them and asking about it, i phoned their office once regarding payment and they helped me out
Reply 22
dont wanna go no more😂

Lol don’t youll get played 😂😂😂
Original post by Shashyboi
Well **** den...guess ya bois gone be lonely. Meh, maybe I’ll be coming down to london...I actually hope I’ll be going to mendip (i live in Leeds) because Im actually friends with a lotta peeps from Wiltshire who I haven’t seen in ages...so anyways, when did they tell you where you’d be going?

Hope it works out out for you!👍
they sent me the timetable, last week, of where im going although they didnt say exactly what wave/group im in.
Reply 24
Hope it works out out for you!👍
they sent me the timetable, last week, of where im going although they didnt say exactly what wave/group im in.

Thanks!
Lol ‘wave’ ‘group’ were here thinking this **** is some sorta evacuation program. 😂
Thanks!
Lol ‘wave’ ‘group’ were here thinking this **** is some sorta evacuation program. 😂

omds😂😂 and its cos i planned to go with some friends
You’re fat
Reply 27
omds😂😂 and its cos i planned to go with some friends

Oh okay lol
Are you looking forward to it?
Yea they organised it rlly weirdly😂🤔. Perhaps try phoning them and asking about it, i phoned their office once regarding payment and they helped me out

Hope so cause i just wanna have fun. I wont just go then if i cant swap my phases, dont even care about refund tbh, they can take it😂
Oh okay lol
Are you looking forward to it?

Yea its seems like a good/useful experience, just hope it wont be s**t
Reply 30
Hope so cause i just wanna have fun. I wont just go then if i cant swap my phases, dont even care about refund tbh, they can take it😂

When NCS tries to scam yo ass but you ain’t a ‘broke ass grown man’ (as our lady and savior lil tay would say) so you just give them the money even though they didn’t provide with their promises
mans going scotland for phase 1 im not ready. what uni are you going for phase two?

yep😂👍it wouldnt be worth the money at all if you hated each second there
Is anyone doing NCS on the 12th of July this year?

why do I always find you here...?
When NCS tries to scam yo ass but you ain’t a ‘broke ass grown man’ (as our lady and savior lil tay would say) so you just give them the money even though they didn’t provide with their promises

i feel like they wouldnt give out refunds so late into it tho
Reply 35
Original post by isadiya
mans going scotland for phase 1 im not ready. what uni are you going for phase two?

Idek 🤨🤨🤨🤨 imma call up NCS on Monday to ask them details they didn’t provide ya boi with, but I’m sure that my group is going to either Wales or Scotland..where you going from?
Reply 36
Original post by PeterDick'ed
why do I always find you here...?

Go and revise Peter you have a history exam the day after tomorrow I believe
Idek 🤨🤨🤨🤨 imma call up NCS on Monday to ask them details they didn’t provide ya boi with, but I’m sure that my group is going to either Wales or Scotland..where you going from?

im going from manchester hby? i got an email with my timetable but you can find it on your ncs account thing. for phase two i dont even wanna go its salford like tf
yep😂👍it wouldnt be worth the money at all if you hated each second there

ikr
Reply 39
Original post by isadiya
im going from manchester hby? i got an email with my timetable but you can find it on your ncs account thing. for phase two i dont even wanna go its salford like tf

Hmmm I’m going from Leeds...I’ll check my account - maybe it’s on dere you going on the 12th??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending