RAF P2 & Filter Interview Watch

Bond1991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I have my P2 in a week, I’m going for logs officer so am not required to do an aptitude test. From what I’ve read the P2 and filter interview are separate but when the careers office invited me to attend it sounded as though this would happen all in one day? The invitation only notes the P2 and paperwork I must bring. Does anyone know if it is likely I would have my filter interview straight after?
Snake0917
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I am going for Logs Officer as well

The P2 and the filter interview are on a separate day, at least that is the case from my experience
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Bond1991)
I have my P2 in a week, I’m going for logs officer so am not required to do an aptitude test. From what I’ve read the P2 and filter interview are separate but when the careers office invited me to attend it sounded as though this would happen all in one day? The invitation only notes the P2 and paperwork I must bring. Does anyone know if it is likely I would have my filter interview straight after?
They're separate. The whole point of the P2 is to tell you what you need to know about / what you need to research in order to successfully pass your filter.
Bond1991
Rep:
?
Thank you, was worrying I need more time to research and revise!
Bond1991
Rep:
?
(Original post by Snake0917)
I am going for Logs Officer as well

The P2 and the filter interview are on a separate day, at least that is the case from my experience
Great, have you had your filter?
Snake0917
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yea, I did mine and passed it. Make sure you take notes during your P2, the interviewer will ask questions about those.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (131)
18.02%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.04%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (126)
17.33%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.44%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (222)
30.54%

Watched Threads