Turn on thread page Beta

Rihanna's hair. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of Rihanna's new hair do (see latest issue of Cosmo, will post a pic later) and do you think it would suit me?

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about the short crop thing she's got? Hmm well, I hate short hair on women, and much much prefer her with her long flowing locks. Seems like she's trying too hard to look like a fashionista.

As to whether or not it'll suit you, I don't know. I just couldn't imagine being one of those people who walks around with the same hairstyle as a celebrity!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't choose it cos she has it, it was the only picture i could find that was a similar style to what i already wanted. Also it is easier to refer to a celebrity than just desribing a look cos everyone knows what they look like.

ReputationRep:
    Shes hot so she can rock most looks.. but that 5 head of hers needs to be kept under wraps yo!
    If you have like a slim face (aka not fat cheeks) then i guess it could.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it too much.
    She's making it too short.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, im not a fan of short hair...my hair is fairly short but it goes to my shoulders, which is enough. I couldn't go as short as her.

Whatever floats your boat. If you like it, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of short hair on girls but I think she pulls it off really well because she has such a slim, defined face. I think she looks fab.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf2007)
    Shes hot so she can rock most looks.. but that 5 head of hers needs to be kept under wraps yo!
    If you have like a slim face (aka not fat cheeks) then i guess it could.
    what about bald women?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    personally i dnt like her new 'do. but thats not to say it wouldnt suit you. i remember when my friend who had longish hair came in with a pixie cut and i nearly screamed lol. but now i cant imagine her with anythin else cos it suits her so much
    OP, i say go for it, if all else faisl, theres always hair extensions, no?
    :P

ReputationRep:
    she wears a wig.

ReputationRep:
    in answer 2 rubix.. < dnt no wat u meant by the bald thing...but some bald women do look nice.i have met a few, and they do lk quite pretty....if coz sme pple suite it n some dnt..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by layla_1234)
    she wears a wig.
    really?? dsnt seem so

ReputationRep:
    Can we have a pic to confirm which look? If you're talking about her bob, a friend of mine got her hair cut similar to it yesterday and it looks SO good on her seriously!

She hasn't got it as short as Rihanna it's a bit longer and it frames her face beautifully.

ReputationRep:
    I think her hair is nice, but she has the luxury of a team of stylists and hairdressers. If she wakes up one day and decides that short hair isnt for her after all, she can get extensions which to the average joe are a very expensive way of sorting a bad hair doo! What Im trying to say is that if you go for such a drastic cut then get fed up with it, or decide you dont like it, it wont be as easy for you to fix! (that is presuming that you DONT have a team of stylists / hairdressers)

ReputationRep:
    This picture shows the style quite well.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ^^I like that haircut! She has it shorter now though

ReputationRep:
    I think you'd need an uber slim face for that haircut.

If you're looking for a change, why not try this:
    http://www.hairstylescut.com/celebri...y-Clarkson.htm
    the last one on the second row of pics, the short bob one

ReputationRep:
    I preffer her hair in her SOS & Unfaithful days - but each to their own!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with lolilady.
    I loved her longer hair, although I guess her short hair does suit her too.
    Talk to your hairdresser about it, see what he/she thinks.

ReputationRep:
    She has terrible hair; it doesn't look good on anyone.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.