Why the *insert rude word* hell is the OCR somputer science specification so trash?

Watch
steveeem
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ive started revising this week for my exam in 2 days, admittedly abit late but i covered all the content, however the specification is literally the most vague document ever produced, the questions asked are often in no relation to the spec and it shows in the results. Consistently it is around 60% for an A which isnt that uncommon for a level but it is just so stupid how hard it is to cover all the content you need to know as i dont even know what i need to know.
Rant over im just ****ing pissed off on another level because of this utter ****ing **** ****ing spec FFS.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by steveeem)
Ive started revising this week for my exam in 2 days, admittedly abit late but i covered all the content, however the specification is literally the most vague document ever produced, the questions asked are often in no relation to the spec and it shows in the results. Consistently it is around 60% for an A which isnt that uncommon for a level but it is just so stupid how hard it is to cover all the content you need to know as i dont even know what i need to know.
Rant over im just ****ing pissed off on another level because of this utter ****ing **** ****ing spec FFS.
Tbf 2 days before the exam is a bit late to find this out as you ha e had the best part of 2 years.
Are there many past papers? Keep focused and do your best.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by steveeem)
Same for AQA. In fact, pre-university CS education is awful in this country.

Just gotta deal with it and do the past papers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel the grades you will receive this year will be fair?

Yes I feel the grades I will receive will be fair (41)
22.28%
No, I don't feel the grades I will receive will be fair (91)
49.46%
I'm unsure (52)
28.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed