Turn on thread page Beta

How can I tell them I've lost my faith? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, I dont blame those people who are doubting Christianity because it is full of contradictions and everyone has a right to question it. However am very disappointed in the anonamous writter above, cant believe you can lose faith in Allah. if you were brought up a muslim then you should know the grave consequences of what you are feeling. I dont mean to sound like a preacher, but Islam is why we are all here. If you read the Quran and really understand it, theres no reason for you to think otherwise. No wonder its the fastest growing religion in the world. As more people realise the truth behind everything that is. The only piece of valuable advice i can give is, dont give up you faith in islam so easily, its the most precious thing you can own!!!!

All those who doubt Christianity, the answers for you lie in the Quran. The true words of god, Allah. This is the divine revelation you are all seraching for.
    people lose faith, it happens. christianity isn't the only religion with contradictions ... most religions do, islam included.

(Original post by v2006)
    Worship the devil.
    ha. go on a search for Damien

ReputationRep:
    The main thing I'm worried about is the disappointment I know they'll feel. It happens with other aspects of my life too, when they say they don't mind, but give every impression otherwise. What if they think I'm turning my back on them? And won't they be really offended if I say that I now think much of what they believe is wrong?

I may even end up being atheist, that's one of the paths, I just want to do a bit of spiritual searching first.

(btw, some interesting tangents going on here!)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.