The Student Room Group

What do I do for 3 months (summer)

I literally left uni for summer 6 hours ago after finishing my first year. I live in halls but I’m from where my uni is so home is like 10 mins away. Before I came to uni I wasn’t very sociable with my school being ages from my home, now I’ve gone to uni I’ve spent all day every day doing something with friends who all live halls but now they’ve gone back to all corners of the UK, I’m so lost. It’s 22:31 and I’m in bed which is weird cause I’m used to just listening to music and rolling around with friends until the early morning. I’ve been home for 6 hours and I want to go back, someone suggest something please I have 3 months of being cooped up at home. I’m gonna lose my mind. I don’t have many friends in my hometown except my uni friends who have all left now. Please god can these 3 months fly by.
Reply 1
Where you live at?
Reply 2
Original post by Life864
Where you live at?

Staffordshire, so I go to staffs uni
Travel around the world/Uk, arrange to meet up with your friends or make new friends by joining certain groups
Reply 4
Original post by Jäger
Staffordshire, so I go to staffs uni

Go gym
I often end up going to bed way earlier when I'm home, too. It's an odd transition either way, and every time (I'm saying this as I come up to having gone home and back a few times a year for 7 years now) but you kind of get into a pattern of what you do at home.

E.g. I never used to walk at uni, but walked loads with my dog at home, and once I got a car, found more places to go around home (though my home was very far from my uni so it's actually a different environment to go along with a different routine).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending