The Student Room Group

Unconditional offer, help

De Montfort University offered me an unconditional offer if I made it my firm choice. I've been told by my UCAS advisor that your final grades do not matter whether you get into university or not but some people have told me this is not true. If I were to fail one or two of my subjects would the university revoke my offer?
Original post by gamerboi98
De Montfort University offered me an unconditional offer if I made it my firm choice. I've been told by my UCAS advisor that your final grades do not matter whether you get into university or not but some people have told me this is not true. If I were to fail one or two of my subjects would the university revoke my offer?

No, they're not allowed to do so. However, failing A-levels could have an impact later on in your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gamerboi98

We see lots of confusion about this. Your actual grades do not matter, but you must sit the exam.

Lots of students (mistakenly) think they can skip the exam or drop out - this is the only thing that can cause your unconditional offer to be withdrawn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending