Turn on thread page Beta

Are you in a relationship? If so how long? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Single and fine with it, getting used to the idea i'm not "boyfriend material"

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my boyfriend 3 years in may. I'm 19 and he's 24. I was 17 when i first started going out with him, and I'll be 20 by the time it becomes 3 years. I don't wish i were single at all, i love him to pieces and hopefully we'll be moving i together in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    :hugs: you just havn't met the right woman yet!

Ahhhh, all of you couples are making me SAD!!!! No am very single and dont like it. But sometimes when i see other couples arguing it makes me feel better. But then I feel rubbish again when everyone else are all huggy and kissy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, he's 19 we've been together over two years. I love him to bits but I do miss being single sometimes, but I think that's only because most of my friends aren't really in serious relationships so I feel a bit left out sometimes.

I'm off to uni this year, and him to the navy. don't know how or if that will work out, we shall see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    :hugs: you just havn't met the right woman yet!
    Oh no, i've met the right girl - but that's been and gone

ReputationRep:
    Yep. 2 years 9 months.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i'm 18 and he's 24. adore him soooo much. been kinda together for 2years, but only properly for 3 weeks lol. i'd defo like it to turn into sumthin serious and am quite happy not being single

ReputationRep:
    do you often wish you were single?
    Nope i love my other half

Is anyone in a serious relationship and still in their teens?
    Ive been going out with my bf for a year now so yeah id say it prity serious
    Im 17 hes 19 their exactly a year and a half between us to the day it creepy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Well I don't think I'm girlfriend material. Lets start a club =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glassheart)
    Well I don't think I'm girlfriend material. Lets start a club =)
    You're on

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 and he's 23.

We've been together a year and I'd say it is serious but I'm never one to put all the eggs in the basket, so to speak.

I never had a problem being single when I was, but I'm a lot happier with him around. I love him a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my boyfriend 3 years in May. I wouldn't want to be single, I love my relationship. It's definitely serious Oh and we're both 18 btw

ReputationRep:
    I've been with mine for nearly three months (there was another six months before that, but we broke up and six months later we got back together again...anyway).
    I'm 21 and he's 23.

I get a pang of "Ooooh if I was on my own" every so often, but I'm really happy with how we are at the moment. Couldn't stand the single life after he and I broke up before.

ReputationRep:
    I've been seeing someone for a couple of weeks. He's 21, I'm 20. It's a bit fun but it's not going to go anywhere as he's an exchange student going back to Canada in June.

ReputationRep:
    Im 19 and have been with my b/f for 4 and half years, so id say it was pretty serious.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 (17 in the next few weeks) and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together just over 2 years.

No 'breaks' or anything; I do adore him.

ReputationRep:
    i've been in a relationship for 4 months now and I love it.,.. wouldn't change it for a thing. So much better than being single

ReputationRep:
    From the ages 15 - 18, I was in my first relationship.

Then about a month after that ended I met someone FAR better, which is currently been going for 7 and a half months!

ReputationRep:
    Been about 5 months now, I'm 19 he's 22. We love each other and its pretty serious; I like where we are atm. I still go out with my friends and do social stuff and get involved with uni, which keeps me level headed. I could quite happily spend every second with him but there's other things to be done in life!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.