Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We've been together for about a year and a half. I'm 23 and he's 26. I never wish I was single because I love him so much, he's my best friend; he means the world to me. It's definitely serious, we live together and we're trying for a baby. I was with someone from the ages of 17-20 but that wasn't really a 'serious' relationship; I knew we wouldn't be together forever, but being in that relationship is what made me realise that my current one is the right one for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Oh no, i've met the right girl - but that's been and gone
    Oh please don't tell me you believe in soul mates? :eek:

I believe there are some people better suited to eachother than others, but I certainly don't believe in soul mates!

ReputationRep:
    Been with my fiancée for nearly 9 years now, just one month off our anniversary of getting together . We got together when I was 15 and have been together since, so I was in a serious relationship in my teens for several years - the same one I'm in now.

And don't forget, it's Steak and a Blowjob Day :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my girlfriend are both 17. We've been going out 6 months. I'm happy!

ReputationRep:
    3 months ... and id say im happy

ReputationRep:
    been with my bf 6 months, n we both love each other to bits. wouldny change it for the world, cant imagine life without him. both 17

ReputationRep:
    Met my boyfriend at 15. He was 17. We just celebrated out 5 year anniversary this February. Would not change it for anything. Here's to another 5. Aged 20 and 22 now.

ReputationRep:
    17 and in a relationship with a 22 year old.

it's been about 4 months ish, and it has been so good.

I dunno if I ever wish I was single. Sometimes when i'm out with the girls and they are all off pulling I feel a bit left out. But then I wouldn't trade my boyfriend for anyone right now so I guess not

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and I've been going out with my boyfriend for 21 months. It is serious, and I'd never wish to be single. I really love him.

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    Ive been with my bf almost a year, well its our anniversary on easter sunday!! Cant wait! We are both 17 (hes my first bf). I love being in a relationship and wouldnt change what i have with him.

ReputationRep:
    Just over a month, but I can see it being serious- I hope so anyway! I've been single for so long, so I am very happy being in a realationship at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenren22)
    Are you in a relationship? If so how long?
    No. And no.

Question says all really.

do you often wish you were single? And for those who are single do you wish you were in a relationship? Why?

Is anyone in a serious relationship and still in their teens?
    Also no.

I'm 15, been in a relationship for three years so I'm in a serious relationship in my teens although my boyfriend's now 20. We got together when I was 12 and he was 17 and people said it wouldn't last but it has.

I'm very happy as I am and would hate to be single.

ReputationRep:
    Been with my boyfriend for 4 months, officially around 3 months, and I wouldn't like to be single again, I'm completely happy with him and how our relationship is, even though it's kind of long distance when we're not at uni ^^ my first relationship too. We're both 19, though he's older ;p

ReputationRep:
    Yes, aged 20 and been with the same person since 16. So I guess I was in a serious relationship throughout my teens.

do you often wish you were single? Sometimes, 3 years is way too long for a relationship when you're my age IMO. I had plans for my 20s! However, my girlfriend's a serious monogamist who wants us to live together and be together for the rest of our lives (Maybe even marriage and/or kids).

It is, quite frankly, ridiculous, as well as unhealthy.

I'm

ReputationRep:
    2 years 3 months and I'm 20. No I don't want to be single. I'm happy with my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm
    ... spit it out! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Same, i havent really said myself have i?

8 months, im 18, he's 23 . Absolutely adore him .
    Ha almost the same age gap here! I'm 18 (19 in April tho), he's 24. In three days we've been together for 1 year 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm
    You're what?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.