?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
You're better off not reading this.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
You're not all those horrid things you're thinking about yourself rn. You do this to yourself, almost as though you want to be feeling this way. I know no one in their right mind actually wants to be feeling like this, but you're really not seeing things as they are. They love you, here you are feeling hated and uncared for. Though maybe they have a point, you have become a bit useless and all that. You are a bit of a failure.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Please, stop contacting me. You don't realise the pressure you out on me. It's almost as though you think I've decided.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Maybe I should've just carried on typing my rubbish without stopping. Then I'll change my mind and :rolleyes: I'll close this thread. Then no I won't bother re-opening the same one, I just make a new one.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Hoping no one sees this thread, no one watches, no one comments. Well, probably defeats the purpose but oh well
3pointonefour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
:console:
xxlucyrowexx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wtf
Ninja Squirrel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
You're better off not reading this.
I had a feeling you'd come back to blogging / ranting. It's one of your coping mechanisms?

You could have just asked for your other blog to be unlocked?
Ninja Squirrel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hoping no one sees this thread, no one watches, no one comments. Well, probably defeats the purpose but oh well
You know this ain't gunna happen :lol: If you want somewhere to rant and honestly don't want it being read or replied to, create a private blog on blogspot or something?
DabThruUni
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is a cry for help, let us help
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
:sigh: Scared I'm falling into a depression again... :/ I hope it's just needing sleep and when I wake up I'm better
DabThruUni
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You know it's a cry for help when it's posted publicly but at the same time she doesn't want to be seen. That's what depression does. Makes you call out to people but push them away at the same time
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
I had a feeling you'd come back to blogging / ranting. It's one of your coping mechanisms?

You could have just asked for your other blog to be unlocked?
Yeah it's a coping mechanism Nothing works quite like it.
CBA

(Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
You know this ain't gunna happen :lol: If you want somewhere to rant and honestly don't want it being read or replied to, create a private blog on blogspot or something?
Too used to this TSR format, TSR should make a private blog space :lol:

(Original post by DabThruUni)
This is a cry for help, let us help
Help how?
DabThruUni
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Help how?
Any how, rant it out if that's what helps. Everyone has their own way of dealing with it, but it's good to know you're not alone
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
(Original post by DabThruUni)
Any how, rant it out if that's what helps. Everyone has their own way of dealing with it, but it's good to know you're not alone
Thanks
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
One time I opened up to my family how I was really feeling, never again, I swore. Never again will I tell anyone irl ever. But it's funny, ik they can see me retreating when I do, or when I go full on mute or end up staring blankly lost in my own thoughts and all the excuses to just try to get away. TBH wish I'd never brought it up with them.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
It doesn't even make sense anymore. Nothing sparked it that ik of.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Nor did they ever ask. And when they did, it felt like such a 'looking down at you' way, I lied. Constantly lying. But I abhor lies. Ironic much?
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Caught a spider today :proud:
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
I've forgotten what's happy.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (407)
18.64%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.22%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed