The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Yep :p:

Easiest question I've had to answer on here so far, thanks!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
hehe oh ok cool. Can you tell me where the en suite rooms are available :P? I guess all halls have standard rooms left? Another question if you dont mind me asking - which hall has the largest and recently renovated rooms?
Reply 3
Catered Halls with available En-suites as of 16:17 March 14th 2008.

Ancaster
Cavendish
Rutland
Lenton & Wortley
Southwell
Newark

By standard rooms do you mean single study? if so...

Catered Halls with available single study rooms as of 16:28 March 14th 2008.

Ancaster
Cripps
Derby
Flo Bo
Lenton & wortley
Lincoln
Nightingale
Rutland
Sherwood
Willoughby
Reply 4
brenlee could you recommend me a hall with a large/renovated/new standard room? thanks
Reply 5
I could but I have no idea what sort of person you are so I could completely miss the mark and end up being responsible for your misery for the whole year!! So it's probably not a good idea.

We don't keep a list of renovated rooms as all rooms are supposed to be refurbished/redecorated fairly regularly.

Majority of the buildings a pretty old so unless you go for an en-suite at Ancaster or Cavendish you will be in an old style room. Generally speaking though, they built rooms bigger in the past so the more modern the room the smaller it is...usually.

My personal favourite out of all the halls is Nightingale but my tastes are probably completely different to yours.

I'm afraid it's a decision you gonna have to make yourself, sorry!
Reply 6
thanks for the input. I am a quiet person so would prefer a less lively hall, but I doubt such a hall exists. I really like cripps hall as it is near the economics building and looks fairly pretty. Would you say the rooms are in ok condition there, and would you generally recommend it? Nightingale has large study bedrooms which is a plus but, it looks more like a hotel than a hall lol.
Reply 7
v2006
thanks for the input. I am a quiet person so would prefer a less lively hall, but I doubt such a hall exists. I really like cripps hall as it is near the economics building and looks fairly pretty. Would you say the rooms are in ok condition there, and would you generally recommend it? Nightingale has large study bedrooms which is a plus but, it looks more like a hotel than a hall lol.

You might not want to be my neighbour in Cripps then!: p Parties all the way!

Latest

Trending

Trending