CarltonPryce
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can a student start a masters degree programme without first completing his/her bachelor ?
abhinair3004
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
If I remember correct Cass Business School and Manchester offer some courses without completion of an Undergrad , if you've done an apprenticeship. What field are you looking to get your masters in? And what's your academic background like?
CarltonPryce
Rep:
A colleague has indicated to me that she has completed her MBa in strategic HR and International Finance between 2011-2012 here at Leicester.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yes.

Some people do masters (including MBAs) without previous degrees.
abhinair3004
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CarltonPryce)
A colleague has indicated to me that she has completed her MBa in strategic HR and International Finance between 2011-2012 here at Leicester.
You'd have to check with the Uni
CarltonPryce
Rep:
Ok Ill check with the university
CarltonPryce
Rep:
I am contemplating pursuing a masters degree in project management. There are institutions out there that offer Project management professional certification. I would like to know if I am considered PMP certified after completing my masters degree in project management here at Leicester.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.46%
Okay (114)
29.16%
A bit lacking (148)
37.85%
Not good at all (92)
23.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed