The Student Room Group

Official Love Island 2018 thread

What are your thoughts on the show and what do yous think about Danni Dyer being in it? I think the lineup seems crap this year but they may surprise us.

Scroll to see replies

i dont think it will be as good as last years love island. none of the girls are fit to me. but im still going to watch it as gcse will be over.
Original post by anonymous69gcse
i dont think it will be as good as last years love island. none of the girls are fit to me. but im still going to watch it as gcse will be over.

I think that season 2 had better twists but season 3 was a bit funnier. I think now they are just trying to get the same type of people as last year.
Reply 3
Why does everyone look like a nonce 🤣
😄🔜
Reply 4
The first episode of Love Island 2018 aired today! what do you guys think of Love Island? Have you watched it before and are you going to this year? who are your faves??

im debating saving all the episodes for two weeks until school finishes and then binging them... but i cant keep away from twitter.
Reply 5
Original post by noorh
The first episode of Love Island 2018 aired today! what do you guys think of Love Island? Have you watched it before and are you going to this year? who are your faves??

im debating saving all the episodes for two weeks until school finishes and then binging them... but i cant keep away from twitter.

I feel like it’s Gona continue being ****.
Last year is Gona be hard to beat it had everything. But this year I just don’t feel like any of the islanders are funny or fun in general.
Last year was the best 👌
This year I feel like they need to force 🥩
I want arguments.
I know it’s only first episode but still I wasn’t impressed ;(
reviving this thread to say Adam is a d*ckhead, Niall is fit, and Alex deserves better x
I wasn't really into it last year, no idea why, but am enjoying this year so far... Defo feel bad for Alex
Original post by YouAreAYute
reviving this thread to say Adam is a d*ckhead, Niall is fit, and Alex deserves better x

I also think Jack should get a chance to explain why he cheated. I'm thinking Niall or Jack will win it with their couples.
Reply 9
Eyal <3
Original post by chrissy99
I also think Jack should get a chance to explain why he cheated. I'm thinking Niall or Jack will win it with their couples.

tbh i think it’ll be Niall and Alex
I quite like dani and jack
Original post by chrissy99

I think Niall has a good chance of winning
Reply 12
I don't get why the girls think Alex is unattractive, being a doctor is attractive isn't it?
season 2 / 3 was better they tend to copy the people in it / do similar things cos it worked previously. Eyal is pretty fit tho and I think Adam is fake af. they need to get a Camilla for Alex
Reply 14
I feel for Alex so badd. Hope he goes on a date with one of the new girls!!
Original post by Luca715
I don't get why the girls think Alex is unattractive, being a doctor is attractive isn't it?

Maybe one of the two new girls will take him on a date. I think that he will get chosen.
To think that some folk out there genuinely watch a bunch of fake, vacuous, irrelevant, egoistical and generally uninteresting people, and afterwards say 'Yeah, that was funny and entertaining'.

I'd rather watch paint dry... Or sit on a fence picket whilst scraping my eyeballs with forks.
Original post by Issakatie
season 2 / 3 was better they tend to copy the people in it / do similar things cos it worked previously. Eyal is pretty fit tho and I think Adam is fake af. they need to get a Camilla for Alex

I'd say season 2 was probably one of the best. One of the best bits of that season was when Emma arrived.
Original post by CaitlinFashion
I think Niall has a good chance of winning

naa idts i reckon he’ll be out early but not too early
Original post by YouAreAYute
naa idts i reckon he’ll be out early but not too early

I know what you mean, I suppose its because i find him funny but right now, i wouldnt want any of the other guys to win but its only episode two

Quick Reply

Latest