Height VS. Looks [Own opinion] Watch

GokuBlack_7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello
I am new here and first of all I must say, that I am not a native speaker, so there might be many mistakes here Don't blame me for them and I hope you get my point.

I know this topic is discussed like 100 times but I would really appreciate it, if you could share your opinion, especially the girls here
I am 22 years old, 5"9 tall or short, depends on you and I really must admit, that I am freaking out sometimes. I simply don't understand the "taste" for men of some girls. Now, don't get me wrong. I am not Brad Pitt or some other artificial model guy who just got handsome by surgery or something like that. I look decent, actually above average to be honest. Still, no girl is interested in me and I am 100% sure that's due to my height. You may think that this is just stupid but I have seen so many guys, who are literally O N L Y tall and nothing at all. They have zero muscles and by that I mean those skinny guys with a girl biceps and shoulders as wide as their hips, they also have no facial hair AT ALL, like seriously not a single hair. On top of that, their hair is just *****y, looks like they woke up one hour ago or is even receding noticeably. And hell no, their face is average at MAX and I am not exaggerating. They still pull out those 10/10 girls and I simply don't get it. How can they be so attracted to his height, if he is overall just simply ugly or just at max. average? I really don't get it. Best example is one dude who was in highschool with me. Every single thing above applies to him. He is just tall and that's it. On top of that he is absolutely not funny and is one of those guys who talks as much as a stone. Still, he get's 10/10 girls and I am not lying. I just don't understand it. And seriously I am not talking about getting ignored because you are shorter or the same height as the girl. I can umderstand that the guy should be taller. I am talking about height "requirements". Girls ALWAYS prefer a taller but way more uglier guy that a handsome dude who is way more attractive than the first one, still taller than the girl, but not as tall as the first ****er. That's it. I hate life really and I cannot understand the taste of women. Really, it's just insane. And every time I post this **** or talk with other people, I always get the same answers. "Focus on your personality" or "go for the more innocent (which just means ugly) girls". It sounds like being a normal height guy is such a bad thing that you have to go for uglier girls or kind of compensate it with personality which is plain absurd in my opinion. Why don't they say this to tall ugly one's? Is it better to be tall but ugly or average at max? Don't get it really. I don't get it
oneflewovertcn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Spend less time insulting the looks of other tall guys and 'ugly' girls and more time working on your attitude. Then you might get somewhere.
ben288888
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
its ur own opinion that ur 'above average'
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All you're doing is just observing the surface, who's to say that all those tall guys don't have spectacular personalities and other qualities?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GokuBlack_7
Rep:
?
I don't get it why you are rude now. I am wat above average and better looking than those "really hot tall dudes". That's not even a lie. I just want to hear the opinion of girls. I kniw that some of you may be pissed of because you're probably one of those tall ones
Rosie///
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just a guess but perhaps it’s the fact that u insult everyone just bc ur jealous of them, or perhaps that u call girls ugly, or MAYBE it’s the fact that ur full of yourself. Who knows. Maybe if u sort ur attitudes out u might have a chance.
GokuBlack_7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rosie///)
Just a guess but perhaps it’s the fact that u insult everyone just bc ur jealous of them, or perhaps that u call girls ugly, or MAYBE it’s the fact that ur full of yourself. Who knows. Maybe if u sort ur attitudes out u might have a chance.
Thank you for your reply
I am actually a really kind guy and I know that I may sound really *****y here but it really bothers me
GokuBlack_7
Rep:
?
I can't be the only person here who has seen this phenomenon. Really, I am not even exaggerating.
GokuBlack_7
Rep:
?
And why should i be jealous because they are 5cm taller 😂 I am not jealous, I like myself and my appearance and I don't need to be taller. I simply don't understand why girla put more emphasis on height than looks even if the guy is still taller than her.
hannah_xoxoxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Just wear some shoes with really tall soles and maybe no one will notice your height👍
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
GokuBlack, the whole premise of this thread is incorrect.

It is simply not true that every beautiful young woman will go for a taller less attractive guy rather than a less tall more attractive guy.

Different women have different tastes.

Your tall, unfunny, quiet high school friend is successful with attractive women, not because he's tall but because he "gets" women. He understands them, what makes them tick. He likes them and they like him back.

You on the other hand appear to have a huge chip on your shoulder. If I were a woman I'd run away from you.

You are like the Ian Carmichael character in School for Scoundrels. It's time you educated yourself in woomanship.

The advice to go for the more innocent / less attractive women is the same advice my brother gave me when I was 16. It took me a few years to work out that this was worst advice I'd ever had. Go for beautiful women if that's what you want. Under the skin they are the same as everyone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.41%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.52%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (86)
19.07%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (181)
40.13%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.66%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise