The Student Room Group

History GCSE

I have my first history exam tomorrow and I have been studying all week for it and doing exam questions so i am (hopefully) familiar with the content. However, there is still a lot that I struggle to remember, especially for one of the units and I'm afraid I will forget it in the exam. Does anyone have any tips or suggest what I could do to ensure that I am prepared for tomorrow? Reading over my notes seems very passive and doesn't help a lot. One of the sections is also all sources and since this is the first year of the exam there is not a lot of resources I can find to help and practice. Any help will be much appreciated, thank you :smile:
Your revision you've done so far should be very effective as (in my opinion) practice questions are the best way to prepare for the exam. For content I know I struggle with I use quizzlet (especially for key dates and key individuals). For maybe one or to key facts I can never remeber me and my mum come up with little rhymes to help me remember them (eg, for the Timber and Culture Act it's "T and C's in eighteen seventy three). Hope this helps and good luck for your exam tomorrow.
Reply 2
Original post by Physicsqueen
Your revision you've done so far should be very effective as (in my opinion) practice questions are the best way to prepare for the exam. For content I know I struggle with I use quizzlet (especially for key dates and key individuals). For maybe one or to key facts I can never remeber me and my mum come up with little rhymes to help me remember them (eg, for the Timber and Culture Act it's "T and C's in eighteen seventy three). Hope this helps and good luck for your exam tomorrow.

Thank you! I will try to make some rhymes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending