Caseworker- Returns preparation-EO Hounslow

Watch
Has24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Has anyone applied for this role at hounslow i believe there is also another role at an AO grade aswell.
Notions97
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Has24)
Has anyone applied for this role at hounslow i believe there is also another role at an AO grade aswell.
Hey, just wondering if you got the role?
I applied for the AO role! No one else who has an account on here seems to have applied for the Hounslow roles, or maybe I just can't find them!
mumblingwomble
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Notions97)
Hey, just wondering if you got the role? I applied for the AO role! No one else who has an account on here seems to have applied for the Hounslow roles, or maybe I just can't find them!
Hi there. I applied for the EO role and was offered a position. Haven't heard back on a start date it's been over 5 months. How about you?
Notions97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mumblingwomble)
Hi there. I applied for the EO role and was offered a position. Haven't heard back on a start date it's been over 5 months. How about you?
Yep I got an offer in August, sent off all my forms and gained clearance mid November. Mid December I was given a start date but think it was only because I emailed them and said I’d had clearance for a month now. Have you done all your forms and stuff?
mumblingwomble
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah did that 2 weeks ago and heard back from one of the team saying they would chase it up. Still waiting on a reply- I don't mind the wait, but there's very little communication. Have you started work at the Hounslow office? How are you finding it?
Notions97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mumblingwomble)
Yeah did that 2 weeks ago and heard back from one of the team saying they would chase it up. Still waiting on a reply- I don't mind the wait, but there's very little communication. Have you started work at the Hounslow office? How are you finding it?
If it hits a month in total follow up again, and I start in January.
mumblingwomble
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good idea, Thank you and all the best!
(Original post by Notions97)
If it hits a month in total follow up again, and I start in January.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
16.36%
I'm not sure (8)
3.74%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (76)
35.51%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.4%
I'm not a current university student (92)
42.99%

Watched Threads