Report 2 years ago
ITS NOT!!!!!
Physicsqueen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
At GCSE level...
In LIC's/NEE's there is an i in the percentage of people who live in urban areas as supposed to rural areas as migration into the cities is high for work (more work oppotunities in the than the countryside). An example/case study used is often Brazil and Rio de Janerio.
In HIC's the opposite occurs, are choosing to live in rural or suberb areas as more people now either work from home or can commute daily into a city for work (furher due to good transport links). You can often use London or your local area as a case study for this one.
Hope this helps
username3089818
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How much revision have you all done for geography
aquarius16
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh boy I’m dreading this exam
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Georgia.cherryx)
How is the world's urban population changing
Increase urbanization, as people more from rural areas to urban areas. For a higher paying job to support family. Rural areas consists mainly of the primary sector, and machines do their work, so they have to find an alternative.
username3089818
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think I'm actually looking forward to this I seem to know my stuff but you never know
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
increased- more job opportunites in urban areas, better transport links may appeal to many people and encourage them to move. don't know if you have to look at soome consequences of large scale movements to urban areas eg. if too many people move there's likely going to be a lot of shanty housing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed