loazing21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
what topics are going to be assessed + will revision help with the problem solving paper?
emmamace13
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My teacher told us to not revise content as much but your technique for answering the questions, especially for section c. Section A includes quite easy questions - filling in the blanks and labeling, section B is harder - more written answers and then section c will get you to write a letter or something of the sort of your judgement on solving a problem e.g desertification. My teachers predict that it will be something to do with building houses, brownfield/greenfield as that wasn't really assessed on paper 1, however it could be something to do with climate change or coastal management. Don't forget that we do get a resource booklet with information to help us but our own knowledge is needed.
Akaal Singh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
what kind of things would you revise, as in not techniques but more like your own knowledge. Like what kind of examples? Maybe things like shanty towns or if it was you, would you have done it on greenfield sites and maybe learn about an example of your own.
Ascrjeudj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Definitely multi national companies I think. Because it was expected to come up on paper 1 but it didn’t
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (176)
4.96%
Uncertainty around my education (519)
14.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (393)
11.09%
Lack of purpose or motivation (491)
13.85%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (173)
4.88%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (215)
6.06%
Loneliness (302)
8.52%
Financial worries (129)
3.64%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (140)
3.95%
Exposure to negative news/social media (160)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (199)
5.61%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (318)
8.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (330)
9.31%

Watched Threads