GCSE OCR History School's History Project Watch

winter151001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone else doing this course, because honestly it feels like our school's the only one, and I couldn't find a forum, so I thought I'd make one. I'm so worried for the History Around Us exam tomorrow! Anyone else?
lolqwertyzxc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same I don’t even understand how to answer the questions !!!??
Jinthushan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys, how did it go. I did Q1 and Q3 (I'm Tower of London so if you also did that, reply so we can talk about how it went).
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
winter151001
Rep:
?
Nah I did a Castle but I did question 2 and 3 but no-one else was doing question 2 so I'm worried haha but I think it went ok but not great but not too bad
winter151001
Rep:
?
Also what topics are you doing for Friday? I'm doing the People's Health and the Elizabethans, but I HATE the 12 markers
ADotHam2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m doing People’s Health and Britain in Peace and War - not looking forward to doing a history exam straight after English Language Paper 2!
BahozM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing crime and punishment, and Norman conquest
ADotHam2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did everyone’s exam go today? Mine was alright - timing wasn’t too bad either 😀
winter151001
Rep:
?
Mine wasn't too bad like I think they could've asked really bad questions but they picked nicer ones ygm
Holly101010
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know what the 9 marker on public health question was Bevause I wrote about before 1900?
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did OCR B- Norman Conquest and Crime and Punishment.
The questions were amazing I wrote 12 and a bit pages for the whole thing, how did u find yours?
ADotHam2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Holly101010)
Does anyone know what the 9 marker on public health question was Bevause I wrote about before 1900?
I thought it was asking about after 1900 - something about summarising people’s lifestyles.
ADotHam2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good luck to everyone doing the last history paper tomorrow! I’m doing Making of America and Aztecs, what about you guys?
acncfc09
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ADotHam2002)
Good luck to everyone doing the last history paper tomorrow! I’m doing Making of America and Aztecs, what about you guys?
Yo, I'm doing America and Nazi's... Do you have any predictions for what the 18 markers can be on for America?
ADotHam2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by acncfc09)
Yo, I'm doing America and Nazi's... Do you have any predictions for what the 18 markers can be on for America?
Reconstruction maybe - although it was on the specimen paper. Possibly reasons for the civil war or reasons why the Plains Indians’ culture was destroyed (although that was on the specimen paper too). Can’t really think of much else - any ideas?
ADotHam2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did you find the exam today? My paper was pretty hard and I ran out of time for one of the questions - luckily it wasn’t worth too many marks!
kattmavin
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did you find the exam today? My paper was pretty hard and I ran out of time for one of the questions - luckily it wasn’t worth too many marks!
Which topics were you doing? The America and Nazi Germany questions were really good!
ADotHam2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did America and Aztecs - the paper was alright tbh but questions just seem so much harder when you’re running out of time! 😄 And the Aztec 18 markers weren’t that great either.
kattmavin
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did America and Aztecs - the paper was alright tbh but questions just seem so much harder when you’re running out of time! 😄 And the Aztec 18 markers weren’t that great either.
Aw I thought the America ones were a really specific for an 18 marker to be honest!
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For AMerica question about gold did u guys talk about gold miners, mormons, homesteaders and railways?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads