The Student Room Group

Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

So today I found out my boyfriend had an app downloaded on his phone called Yubo/Yellow which is basically an app for meeting new people but most use it for dating purposes. He had his settings turned on for “female viewers only” and didn’t mention anything about me in his bio or his profile photos. He also didn’t not include his Instagram as he uploads photos of me on there. I discovered today he had been messaging other girls saying they’re so pretty and that they’re his type, “11/10”, saying he thinks they’re cute, and flirting. He also mentioned to one of the girls that he is good at sex and would give them a good time, and she replied with “I’ll be the judge of that” and then he replied “where do you live? Come on then”. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a year now, and he genuinely had me feeling super special, I honestly love him so much. Am I over thinking this situation? He also FaceTimed one girl for 5 minutes one evening and said that she was cute, had an attractive voice and that she was his type (bare in mind she is like complete opposite to what I look like). From what I know of, he never sent photos to anyone. One girl asked if he had a girlfriend and he replied with “nope”. Most of the messages he would send late and night and when I asked him, he said he did it because he felt lonely and needed some confidence. He had depression and anxiety so for him, he has barely any confidence already. I don’t know what to do, we booked to go on holiday in August together aswell. He seems really apologetic and he seems like he feels really guilty, and understands he has done wrong. My heart and my head are telling me two completely different things and I don’t want to get messed around again. Somebody please please help. Thank you so much xx
DUMP
Sounds like cheating to me I’m afraid. Even if he felt lonely etc that does not give him the excuse to go to other girls?! That comfort should come from you, and you alone. He is obviously fed up or bored (not necessarily you’re fault, may be his maturity) if I were you I would take a break and if he quickly catches on to another girl then you know he’s not the one for you. Hope this helps... sorry you’re going through this :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending