The Student Room Group

I Witnessed a Murder!

I was riding home from school on the bus, listening to my mp3 player and not paying particular attention to anything. As we stopped at one of the bus stops, a girl at the back bus started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out of the window, so i followed her stare. Out in the street were three guys. Two of them standing one of them was on the ground all bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was ready to smash it on the downed mans head again, when the men realized they had a bus load of school kids watching them. As the bus driver rang 999 the other man who hadn't been doing anything to this point pulled out a pistol from his pocket and shot the guy in the head! at this point the whole bus was shocked and glued to his morbid scene. The two men got in a car and sped off. When i got home i was visibly shaken so i told my mother what i had just seen. Naturally she got scared and said "You're moving with your uncle and auntie in bel air." So i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought naw forget it Yo homes to Bel air! I pulled up to a house about 7:00 or 8:00 and a yelled to the cabbie Yo homes smell ya later. I looked at my kingdom, i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel air!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
SnowpaTROLL.

Oh, and I didn't even need to read that it was a Bel Air, because it was bloody obvious from the title this here be trollin', and I've read it before.

So at least make sure your copypasta isn't stale when you recite it.
whatevr
lmao......+rep.....it was entertaining.
Reply 4
Cowberg
SnowpaTROLL.

Oh, and I didn't even need to read that it was a Bel Air, because it was bloody obvious from the title this here be trollin', and I've read it before.

So at least make sure your copypasta isn't stale when you recite it.

Trust someone to ruin the fun
Reply 5
I lol'ed. Nice.
Reply 6
Snowpatroll
Trust someone to ruin the fun

It would have been fun if it had been delicious. It was not delicious. It was manky. And cold.
Reply 7
hahha thats was funny
Reply 8
Cowberg
It would have been fun if it had been delicious. It was not delicious. It was manky. And cold.

I wasn't aware internet forums were edible, but still some of the non 4channers might get a laugh.
Reply 9
Very /b/ :p:

*wonders how this is actually seen as being trolling*
lol that was actually really funny and bought a smile to my face
Failed. I looked at the last line first
Oooo I thought you was been so serious at first. Until it got to the end.

Hehe :biggrin:
Reply 13
I read an almost identical post like this on another forum.
Reply 14
My god how many times does the same **** have to be posted. I know how Airel feels now, I salut him.
Reply 15
I remember I found this funny the first time I read it :P. A bit too easy to spot now :P
Haven't you posted this bel air thing before? :s-smilie:
Reply 17
its murder on the dance floor :bunnny:
Reply 18
you bugger! you almost had me for a second :redface: :p:

:rofl:
Reply 19
and then I woke up and it was all a dream

Latest