I was given the wrong exam board sheet for extra paper

Watch
_AMN
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
In my RS paper 1, my exam board is WJEC and I asked for the invigilator some extra paper, but the invigilator gave me an extra paper booklet to carry on with my questions but it was an OCR sheet, I don't know what to do and I'm worried my marks aren't going to be fully counted and my grade will go down as a consequence, what should I do?
hannah00
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
gcse in grand scheme of academic results, are not major, dw
ohdearstudying
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I highly doubt anything would come of it, you'll get your marks. However, thinking about it, isn't the extra paper barcoded?

If you're worried talk to your exams officer and let them know.

Why did you accept it and not say it wasn't from WJEC?

Also RS Paper 1 was like 2 weeks ago...also it was hard I'm suprised you needed Extra Paper for it (it was printed in my script at the end).
_AMN
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ohdearstudying)
I highly doubt anything would come of it, you'll get your marks. However, thinking about it, isn't the extra paper barcoded?

If you're worried talk to your exams officer and let them know.

Why did you accept it and not say it wasn't from WJEC?

Also RS Paper 1 was like 2 weeks ago...also it was hard I'm suprised you needed Extra Paper for it (it was printed in my script at the end).
I didn't have time when I was given the extra paper and I didn't check the exam board carefully until I realised at the last second it was OCR, ever since I've been worried there's going to be a mix up in my marks. Do you know where to contact the exam officer?
peeked
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Talk to your school they should help
tyryer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
it is fine, i had an exam with wjec and loads of people asked for extra paper and they ran out of wjec ones so they gave aqa ones out and the invigilator said it is fine since you have your candidate number on it with the name of the exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.69%
No (315)
70.31%

Watched Threads