The Student Room Group

My boyfriend cheated on me 6 times!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sok.cho
bruv that ain't no boyfriend that's a walking di*ck, get her out of that trap jfc

Why did you put a * in between di and ck like you were blocking something out? :rofl:
Should’ve left him after the first 1-2 times.
Oh my gawd

Maybe tell your friend that if he's so disloyal, she should break up with him for real, and find someone better. Also add the fact that if she keeps dating someone like him, she's not only going to waste much more than just a long relationship, but as well as her potential of finding someone who can make her feel genuinely happy
Tell her to get some self-respect. Then she'll know what to do.
Being in a relationship for a long time doesn't make it a waste when it ends. Romantic and sexual relationships, like all interpersonal relationships, shape you as a person and make you more aware of what you want in the future. You can appreciate the time you spent with a person and accept that it was the right thing at the right time, and at the same time still realise that it is no longer the right thing for you now. So if the only reason she is staying with him is because she thinks it's a "waste" of those years, I'd say that is weak reasoning. The only thing to be wasted here is future time investing in something that seems to be showing all the signs of having run its course.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AnimeCatsMemes
My friend has been with her boyfriend for 6 years and in that period he has cheated on her more than 6 times and each time she has gotten back with him. They are both 21 for those wondering. He recently cheated on her a month ago and today I found out she got back with him.

The reason shes staying with him is because of the length of their relationship, she feels it's a waste if they break up for good.

What is your opinion? What is the best way to advise her? It's embarrassing for her

This is a lot of men's dreams -- part time girlfriend. Go out, do what you want, and then always have one to come back to.

She needs to get some self respect.

Unless she's into the polyamory lifestyle.

Is she?
Reply 26
She needs help shes a pushover with no self esteem or self respect
My friend has been with her boyfriend for 6 years and in that period he has cheated on her more than 6 times and each time she has gotten back with him. They are both 21 for those wondering. He recently cheated on her a month ago and today I found out she got back with him.

The reason shes staying with him is because of the length of their relationship, she feels it's a waste if they break up for good.

What is your opinion? What is the best way to advise her? It's embarrassing for her

Cheat on him 7 times

Her soul is already tied to this man. She’s clearly getting abused but won’t see that because she’s “in love” and has been with him for “6 years”. She’s 21 years old and throwing her self-respect down the drain for a guy whose probably going to end up getting somebody pregnant or will drop her when he’s done.

Tell her to find her self-worth fast before it’s too late
The reason shes staying with him is because of the length of....

:colone:

Quick Reply