What to do with a handbag while clubbing Watch

UrbanPenguin
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fabulous_darling)
I wouldn't advise leaving a bag in a cloakroom. Many of my friends have had their coats taken by other people (despite a ticketing system being in place) therefore it musn't be too hard to take a bag. Also, you can't 100% trust the club's employees. Whenever I go out clubbing, I take a small clutch or a small over the shoulder bag. I also have a clutch which converts into an over the shoulder bag which comes in handy. Before I go out, I always empty my purse of its usual parephenalia and make sure I only take out one bank card, one form of ID (usually my student card, which serves a dual purpose if it's a student night) and a very small amount of cash. Therefore if your purse gets stolen you don't have to go to the trouble of cancelling every single bank card or form of ID that you own.
true paranoid as it may seem , i would never leave valuables in a cloakroom. most of the time it'll be ok but things do "go missing".. and then carrying a small bag with you all night doesnt seem like such a chore after all lol.

yep, we've done the whole bags in a pile inthe middle thing before
nataloulou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
thanks everyone! I went last night and just took a tiny tiny bag and danced with it. You're right, it isn't much of a chore.
It's my 18th birthday today and i feel very very sick! i was going to try and make sure that i didn't get too drunk. but my friends had other ideas. eurgh! lolxxxxx
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol :p: glad you enjoyed yourself :yy:
crema
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by UrbanPenguin)
true paranoid as it may seem , i would never leave valuables in a cloakroom. most of the time it'll be ok but things do "go missing".. and then carrying a small bag with you all night doesnt seem like such a chore after all lol.

yep, we've done the whole bags in a pile inthe middle thing before
I used to work in a cloak room and to be honest, I would not have had the time or energy to wonder around people's belongings. However, it is reasonable not to leave any valuables as they can fall out of pockets etc as you won't always handle the clothes all that nice, or that they won't break if you belongings fall on the floor =) The amount of times people leave keys or something loose in their pockets and then start complaining...
Shooting_Star
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would never go out without a bag, usually just take an over the shoulder type one, never bothers me having to carry it around. I usually have so much stuff so need a larger one. Like if I took a wee tiny clutch it wouldnt fit all my stuff in it. Purse, Keys, Phone, Makeup, Hairbrush, chewing gum, on friday night I even had a wee pair of flat shoes for walking home because my heels were massive and by the end of the night walking in the would have been a bit of an issue!! haha! Most girls around here take bags with them. As I see it, the bag is part of my outfit!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed