The Student Room Group

Why do so many boys act the same? 🐸☕️

I wonder why? Not all. But I’m just saying as I notice that soooo many sound the same, like the same things (such as Nike) and also seem to hate the same things. It’s like a loss of self-identity. I just don’t understand it. Remember NOT ALL, but many to be exact.
Oh look, boys are trying to be boys. What a coincidence. What next? Why do many girls wear makeup?
Pack mentality or maybe hanging out too much at McD’s.
Reply 3
Some boys feel comfortable in a crowd in which they can identify with, for example one where many dress and sound the same. It provides a sense of belonging and a fulfilment to be like everyone else.

But what do you actually mean when you say they act the same?
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say you're still in school and all the boys you encounter are just trying to fit in.
It's hard to say to be honest because you get those guys that you've described and then you get other guys who express interests in other stuff, like more sophisticated things? Wow that sounds bad but you know what I mean. Maybe because of social factors such as upbringing and social trends, etc.
Why do all girls act, dress and talk the same?

All girls do is dress up, stand in front of a white door and take pictures for Instagram
‘Could do with a maccies or Chinese right now omg’
*drives a Fiat 500*
Reply 7
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
I wonder why? Not all. But I’m just saying as I notice that soooo many sound the same, like the same things (such as Nike) and also seem to hate the same things. It’s like a loss of self-identity. I just don’t understand it. Remember NOT ALL, but many to be exact.

Do you act the same as other boys?
Reply 8
Why do boys act like boy. What do you want them to wear a dress and put some makeup on and act like girls?

Quick Reply

Latest