Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,
I'm 23 male (obviously) and am thinking of getting circumcised, the reason being is that I can't and never have been able to pull my foreskin all the way back to reveal the head of my penis and I'm sure my foreskin is getting tighter (I can pull it back less and less).
It's never been a problem during sex etc and it isn't painful as such. However, it's kinda embarrassing and it knocks my confidence knowing it's not how it should be.

Just wondering whether anyone else has ever had it done? What their experience was? Do they regret it?

Also, a question for girls, would it put you off seeing someone if they were circumcised?

Thanks in advance!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I was circumcised at age 18 (now 20) and I’m so glad I had it done although I should have done it sooner. I personally didn’t have any problems with my foreskin other than the fact that I hated it being there. My girlfriend didn’t know about it even though we had been dating for 2 years at the time because I used to sort of just pull it back during sex - eventually she found out😂 but I am still so relieved till this day that I went through with the procedure. My sex life is so much better and as for the healing process it only takes about 6 weeks (short term pain for long term gain) it’s more discomfort than pain so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. If you’re having trouble with you’re foreskin then I’d 100% advise you to go for it as leaving it longer could lead to infection and other serious issues. Good luck with it all
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
See your doctor. They can advise.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Also, a question for girls, would it put you off seeing someone if they were circumcised?
Nope, I much prefer circumcised
KSM87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I was circumcised as a baby (for non-religious reasons); I am completely ok with this and am glad that my parents made this decision. My girlfriend prefers it too. I wish you well with your decision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.57%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.06%
No (177)
34.37%

Watched Threads