Do BTEC level 3 results get released before A level Watch

Average girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
A friends has recently told me that last year a friend of hers get her BTEC results before her received her a level results last year.i was just wondering if they do come out before A levels will UCAS track up date before A level results day or will they all be up dated at the same time ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jazzy_j_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm also doing a BTEC Level 3 and did half of it last year. As far as I'm aware they get released on the same day as the other ALevel results
Average girl
Rep:
?
Ok thanks , I thought it did not seem right
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, they get them in early August i got mine through the post last year for the first year on the 5th of August I believe.
So basically before A levels results day
revenger610
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you've done the coursework BTECs, I reckon you will get the results before A Level results day as you already know your grades.

Anyone taking the new BTECs with exams will know their coursework grades but will be awaiting exam grades which are released on A level results day, which will then confirm their final grade.
Average girl
Rep:
?
Thanks will track update before results day as well or will it update the same time for every one
lucywil7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got told by my teachers that they all come out on the same day. If your not sure ask your BTEC teacher/ teachers, could possibly be different depending on what your studying?
HamzaIdris13
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
So would I need to go into school on results day?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads