Igcse Edexcel History paper 1, 4 June 2018

Watch
leloswany
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,
I was really nervous for this exam and I was wondering how people found it?
clara1806
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, those who answered question 8 (superpower relations), what did you write for question c (causes of Berlin crisis). I did a paragraph on trizonia and one on the Berlin blockade itself but I don’t know if it works.
leloswany
Rep:
?
(Original post by clara1806)
Hey, those who answered question 8 (superpower relations), what did you write for question c (causes of Berlin crisis). I did a paragraph on trizonia and one on the Berlin blockade itself but I don’t know if it works.
I did the same one, I wrote about how the us and the ussr had different ideas for germany, Like ussr wanted Germany to perish and US wanted germany to regain its wealth, and ussr made the blockade to ensure that germany perished but it didn’t work. As long as you kinda talked about tension building up and why the crisis may have happened I’m sure it would be fine.
ellenfasham
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by clara1806)
I did this too! And can you believe we practised this exact question in class in our last lesson! I wrote about Bizonia and Trizonia too for my first paragraph and another paragraph on the blockade and airlift bc thats what our teacher recommended. I thought it was a good paper, nothing was too unexpected, although some of the questions were not worded like I thought they would be (like why was there a crisis in Manchuria instead of why did Japan invade Manchuria). But overall it was fine!
leloswany
Rep:
?
(Original post by ellenfasham)
I did this too! And can you believe we practised this exact question in class in our last lesson! I wrote about Bizonia and Trizonia too for my first paragraph and another paragraph on the blockade and airlift bc thats what our teacher recommended. I thought it was a good paper, nothing was too unexpected, although some of the questions were not worded like I thought they would be (like why was there a crisis in Manchuria instead of why did Japan invade Manchuria). But overall it was fine!
Yeah, I was like crying before my exam because I was really tired and nervous, I knew all the stuff that happened but I didn’t really know any dates so I was really nervous, but I just kind if guessed around the information that the questions gave. But it actually went better than I expected!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (57)
39.58%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
16.67%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
4.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (15)
10.42%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (15)
10.42%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (13)
9.03%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
9.72%

Watched Threads