Awaiting Eligibility Evidence---STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND

Watch
Qer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
what does it mean? I received this email in the early morning.I don't understand what evidence I need to send. They didn't tell and my account doesn't show that I have to send anything on my to-do list.

What should I do? Normally they mentioned that what thing they need or update on my to-do list. But this time. I just received the email

Your application is on hold because of the following reason(s):

Awaiting Eligibility Evidence
SquishyMissy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It may be that they need information from your parents. Ask them to check their emails to see if they've got anything, my parents had to send information about what tax they pay (the P60 I think it's called).
Qer
Rep:
?
(Original post by SquishyMissy)
It may be that they need information from your parents. Ask them to check their emails to see if they've got anything, my parents had to send information about what tax they pay (the P60 I think it's called).
I already check my parent's emails but they didn't send any email to them and I already send P60
sukhd99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just call them and ask what it means and what you need to do.all the staff is very friendly and is of great help.
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Qer,

eligibility evidence is normally ID. Did you provide your Passport or Birth Certificate?
Thanks
Claire
Qer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Claire SFE)
Hi Qer,

eligibility evidence is normally ID. Did you provide your Passport or Birth Certificate?
Thanks
Claire
yeah, I sent both weeks before and also got it back. Do i need to send again now?????
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Qer,

No I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can look into this further for you.
Thanks
Claire
Leonardo M
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I also received this email and I called them and what they needed was:

- The EU Settled Scheme Awards Letter (an email you received from the government stating that you can permanently stay in the UK).
- Shareable code which proves your immigration status in the UK. (Find it at view and prove your immigration status).

Hopefully that’s all they need from you too.
Last edited by Leonardo M; 2 months ago
maderike
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've sent that before, not the letter though I would sent the shareable code, do I have to send the letter as well?
Last edited by maderike; 1 month ago
Amy SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by maderike)
I've sent that before, not the letter though I would sent the shareable code, do I have to send the letter as well?
Hi,

If we have requested your share code this can be uploaded via your online account.

If you would like us to check your account for you, please message us with your Name and CRN on one of our social media channels.

You can message us on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks, Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads