Awaiting Eligibility Evidence---STUDENT FINANCE ENGLAND

Watch this thread
Qer
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
what does it mean? I received this email in the early morning.I don't understand what evidence I need to send. They didn't tell and my account doesn't show that I have to send anything on my to-do list.

What should I do? Normally they mentioned that what thing they need or update on my to-do list. But this time. I just received the email

Your application is on hold because of the following reason(s):

Awaiting Eligibility Evidence
SquishyMissy
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
It may be that they need information from your parents. Ask them to check their emails to see if they've got anything, my parents had to send information about what tax they pay (the P60 I think it's called).
Qer
Rep:
(Original post by SquishyMissy)
It may be that they need information from your parents. Ask them to check their emails to see if they've got anything, my parents had to send information about what tax they pay (the P60 I think it's called).
I already check my parent's emails but they didn't send any email to them and I already send P60
sukhd99
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
just call them and ask what it means and what you need to do.all the staff is very friendly and is of great help.
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi Qer,

eligibility evidence is normally ID. Did you provide your Passport or Birth Certificate?
Thanks
Claire
Qer
Rep:
(Original post by Claire SFE)
Hi Qer,

eligibility evidence is normally ID. Did you provide your Passport or Birth Certificate?
Thanks
Claire
yeah, I sent both weeks before and also got it back. Do i need to send again now?????
Claire SFE
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi Qer,

No I would advise you to call us on 0300 100 0607 and we can look into this further for you.
Thanks
Claire
Leonardo M
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I also received this email and I called them and what they needed was:

- The EU Settled Scheme Awards Letter (an email you received from the government stating that you can permanently stay in the UK).
- Shareable code which proves your immigration status in the UK. (Find it at view and prove your immigration status).

Hopefully that’s all they need from you too.
Last edited by Leonardo M; 1 year ago
maderike
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've sent that before, not the letter though I would sent the shareable code, do I have to send the letter as well?
Last edited by maderike; 1 year ago
Amy SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maderike)
I've sent that before, not the letter though I would sent the shareable code, do I have to send the letter as well?
Hi,

If we have requested your share code this can be uploaded via your online account.

If you would like us to check your account for you, please message us with your Name and CRN on one of our social media channels.

You can message us on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks, Amy
rickhardy
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have the same thing.
"Eligibility Evidence Required"
When I rang student finance they told me that they are not waiting for anything.
Now the application is stuck. Waiting for ... nothing. I'm not sure what to do..
Last edited by rickhardy; 1 year ago
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rickhardy)
I have the same thing.
"Eligibility Evidence Required"
When I rang student finance they told me that they are not waiting for anything.
Now the application is stuck. Waiting for ... nothing. I'm not sure what to do..
Hi Rick, if you message us on Facebook/Twitter then we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
mariagiannoulis
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi I had thesame email recieved today i dont know what else they need from me when i send it all they need on my todo list iam calling now and takes long before anyone to pick calls i dont jnow what todo aswell..
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by mariagiannoulis)
Hi I had thesame email recieved today i dont know what else they need from me when i send it all they need on my todo list iam calling now and takes long before anyone to pick calls i dont jnow what todo aswell..
Hi there, if you message us on Facebook/Twitter then we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
StrangerMoon
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello i also had the same email sent to me and I'm very confused considering I already sent my birth certificate as proof and they already accepted it and sent it back, Ive been waiting for weeks to hear from them, only for them to send this student eligibility evidence email I'm really unsure what I'm missing exactly.
SFE Kristina
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by StrangerMoon)
Hello i also had the same email sent to me and I'm very confused considering I already sent my birth certificate as proof and they already accepted it and sent it back, Ive been waiting for weeks to hear from them, only for them to send this student eligibility evidence email I'm really unsure what I'm missing exactly.
Hi there,

I recommend that you contact us via live chat, so we can look into this further. You can access live chat via your online account 👉 https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login.

Thanks,
Kristina
Oyoboy24
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi,I also received this email just this morning and was very confused on which evidence is required since I've sent two sets of evidence which include, my old and new brp cards, passport and Home Office letter which have been accepted and sent back on the 23rd of may, and no additional emails have been sent to ask for any more evidence until this one, so I'm really unsure what more evidence give. Thanks.
Angela SFE
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by maderike)
Hi Maderike,
So we can confirm what evidence is required please call us on 0300 100 0607.
Thanks, Angela.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads