Drunken "sex" with a good m8...OMG what have i done?! Watch

sugar_and_spice
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
he sounds like a p**** to be honest.
Making out he had feelings for you just to see if you liked him is stupiud, and probably something mot would expect from a 12 year old. Tell him where to go, no-one needs an idiot like that!
amy.dd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rhiannon-Mae)
Talk to him.
Ask him to be honest.
If he messes you around any more call it a day and move on.
I agree with this poster. He was/is a close friend and should be able to give you the respect you deserve by answering your questions cos it's going a bit too far now for guessing games. However if he does say he likes you I would still stick to being friends because he does not seem very reliable on the emotions front.
marshall123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks to all those who replied. I agree that he acted like a jerk and do feel very used... infact, i feel to throw up!! we spoke on the phone last night and he just laughed it off and said that he was "very very drunk..." He also said that a lot of his mates had been commenting on how "close" we were acting at the club, but he just told them that we're just good mates..

I do want to tell him to **** off, but unfortunately i can't get rid of him completely because we share the same group of friends...and after acting like best friends in the last 4 weeks (always talking, cuddling up to each other...etc)... our mates will automatically know that something is wrong if we act distant with each other...

I suppose, however, that i am back home from uni for the easter break and hes going on holiday for 3 weeks so i'll be able to get over him...
SmilerNuts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why do you care if your mates know something is up with you guys? It's not like you've done anything wrong.
Rubix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frannnnn)
he sounds like a bit of a "'c'-word" to me. and it sounds a bit like a bootycall!
u mean ****?
oldskool_girl
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
tell him to **** off. he tried to take advantage of you.
he just wanted to use you. and is ONLY being weird because you said no..

he can **** off if u know what's good for you
kazss11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everybody has sum'd up what I think, dude is a C U Next Tuesday without a doubt, a quick bit of sex and for him to say the next day ohh i was drunk sorry hunnie we should still be friends.

Keep head up, your eyes open and legs closed with him.
Frannnnn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rubix)
u mean ****?
ummm, yeah ****.
blondevalkyrie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm sorry op *hug* but he sounds like such a stupid hypocrite, he can't go out with you one minute and then begging you to sleep with him the next! I totally agree with dh00001 he tried to take advantage off you, and isnt even worthy of your friendship let alone anything else, have nothing more to do with him.
Ethelred the Unready
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by marshall123)
however, he blew me off
Your meaning could confuse a simpleton like me.
..Northern Soul
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hes a w4nk3r
Gaara.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dh00001)
tell him to **** off. he tried to take advantage of you. dont have anything more ot do with him
Haha where did that come from DH
Finally a real outburst from you :rolleyes:

But yes tell him where to stick it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (193)
18.68%
No (626)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (214)
20.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed