The Student Room Group

21 and going bald, is it a turn off?

I'm not cue ball bald.
I'm turning 21 this month and I've been losing my hair over the past number of years.

It's starting to recede at the crown along with my hairline so I'll just buzz it down low.

I'm 5'7 and an athletic build; broad shoulders, small waist..

At my age; would you see that as a turn off?
I've always been pretty good with girls, I can walk up to a group and talk nonsense, I'm usually pretty confident but this is getting to me.

From what I've been told the girls who usually go for me see as more mature anyway so maybe a buzzcut would add to that?

What do you think?
Original post by SeanLaurentParis
I'm not cue ball bald.
I'm turning 21 this month and I've been losing my hair over the past number of years.

It's starting to recede at the crown along with my hairline so I'll just buzz it down low.

I've always been pretty good with girls, I can walk up to a group and talk nonsense, I'm usually pretty confident but this is getting to me.

From what I've been told the girls who usually go for me see as more mature anyway so maybe a buzzcut would add to that?

What do you think?

From a sexual evolutionary perspective, yes, it will be a turn off to women.
Original post by Cubone-r
From a sexual evolutionary perspective, yes, it will be a turn off to women.

I guess if you look at it from a sexual evolutionary perspective a prominent Supraorbital Ridge would also be a turn off.
I guess if you look at it from a sexual evolutionary perspective a prominent Supraorbital Ridge would also be a turn off.

Do you have one of those too?
Original post by Cubone-r
Do you have one of those too?

Pfft I'm not that lucky.
Evidently
Dont let it get to you, its hard to say it depends on other features eg if your eyes were really light blur they would pay attention to them than your hairline
Original post by BeeAmber11
Dont let it get to you, its hard to say it depends on other features eg if your eyes were really light blur they would pay attention to them than your hairline

Without giving too much away, this is my most recent picture..
https://imgur.com/a/21AN2vu

I've greeny blue eyes, they're probaby a dark green really.
Plus this is with my hair covering my hairline so..
just wear wet look hair gel , it will keep the women interested.
Reply 8
I'm not cue ball bald.

What do you think?

Don't listen to any negativity. Confidence is the key hair or no hair, and a sense of humor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending