Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do this paper today, and if so how did you find it and Is there any way to produce a unofficial mark scheme for it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I did it today, found it harder than last years paper, what did you get for the chi2 and is it significant? also what did u get for the mean, median, range, and mode?
    How did u guys find it overall

ReputationRep:
    I did it too!!! I found the section 1 quite hard didnt really know what to write!! i got 5.01 or something for the chi and it was significant what did everyone else get??????

ReputationRep:
    All of question 28 was hard + some of the mutliple choice were a bit misleading, not bad other than that. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacklawry1)
    All of question 28 was hard + some of the mutliple choice were a bit misleading, not bad other than that. How about you?
    which question was Q28?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saltypotathoe)
    which question was Q28?
    The Chi-squared questions

ReputationRep:
    i got 5.5 for the chi squared. the multiple choices questions.. some were so confusing. and the long 15 marker. behavioural categories and how to record the data section was a bit too similar...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfcegg)
    Did anyone do this paper today, and if so how did you find it and Is there any way to produce a unofficial mark scheme for it?
    i'd love to help contribute to make an unofficial mark scheme but it seems like literally no one does this exam board...everywhere i see AQA Psych but no one who does OCR psych except you :^(

well i found it pretty rough tbh but when i looked on twitter everyone else kinda found it rough too so feel (slightly better)

what did you get for the chi sqaured question? was rlly hoping something like that wouldn't come up

the last question when they asked for discussion on the conclusion of your own practical investigations tho loool i was writin absolute bull for that bc our teacher told us to make that part up SMH

yeah and section A...was rlly confusin. some of those questions made me think they'd made another mistake in the paper again this year bc one of them, what's a disadvantage for quasi experiments, i was clueless on lmaoo

for the chi squared question i got 5.01, what'd you get?

ReputationRep:
    what about the ratio pie chart question????????????????? i got 8:3

ReputationRep:
    I got 1.5 something for Chi2 and so I said not signficiant cos it was smaller than the critical value :s no one else got the same as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacklawry1)
    probably wasn't that bad in retrospect, but in there i was panicking lmao

the last question threw me a bit bc I hadn't looked at my practical investigation in ages

got 5.01 for the chi square q

the multiple choice questions was rude. like straight up, the first one had me confused af. do you remember ay of the answers you put?

ReputationRep:
    I got 4.48 for the chi2😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the question about ethical responsibility, did it just mean ethical considerations in general or is their one called responsibility? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by autotuneismyjam)
    I did it too!!! I found the section 1 quite hard didnt really know what to write!! i got 5.01 or something for the chi and it was significant what did everyone else get??????
    YAS i got 5.01 too, and said it was significant

thank u, you've given me hope for my grade....

section A was rlly harsh :/ didn't like it all. i think they made those q's rlly hard to make up for the fact that last year's paper had rlly easy section a q's

ReputationRep:
    I got 5.01 but ****ed it by saying my results were not significant.

Other than that, i should have done okay. Grade boundaries will be lower than last year

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get for the pie ratio? I got 3:1 I think simplied from 15:5? No idea if that’s correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starsandangel)
    What did you guys get for the pie ratio? I got 3:1 I think simplied from 15:5? No idea if that’s correct.
    I got that result too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura :D :))
    I got that result too
    I got 5:3 from 15:9

ReputationRep:
    I got 3:1 from 15:5 aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicecurtis63)
    I got 3:1 from 15:5 aswell
    How did you get 3:1? I don’t understand
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.