Cant lose weight to fit clothes

Watch
Tallboy9797987
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I can't lose any weight. As I get older and taller my weight goes up. I try eating less but it doesn't work. What supplements are good? even steroids
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tallboy9797987)
I can't lose any weight. As I get older and taller my weight goes up. I try eating less but it doesn't work. What supplements are good? even steroids
If you burn more calories than you eat you will lose weight. Track your calorie intake.
iman282
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tallboy9797987)
just buy some bigger clothes or try excerise and dieting together but just eating less isnt helpful try to cut certain things not starve yourself which is bad for you and wont help
JustSomeoneAlone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Avoid steroids I ain't done them but I heard that they can be quite dangerous. Try doing it the natural way it is safer and a better sense of achievement reaching your goal.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Dieting is the most important part of weight loss, but you need to excercise and go to the gym. Excercising without dieting won't work, and vice versa, you need to do both.
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How old are you? It's natural to gain weight as you grow up, if you weighed the same at 20 as you did when you were 10 then that'd be pretty worrying! As you get taller you're also meant to be heavier- there's a general guideline that a person who is 5 ft should weigh roughly 100lbs and you add 5 lbs for every inch, but of course that doesn't apply perfectly to everyone and is even less applicable if you're not an adult. Do not worry about gaining a bit of weight if you're going through a growth spurt. Use a BMI calculator to get a rough idea of if you're in a healthy weight range (the NHS does one that caters for under 18s and one for adults). Puberty is a weird time when people's appearance changes dramatically and isn't necessarily indicative of how you'll be as an adult. If you're not incredibly under or overweight then do not worry- work on developing good, healthy habits and the rest will take care of itself over time!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (95)
38.93%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.07%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.38%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.3%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads