subhastar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What did u guys think about that exam? I honestly though it was really unfair throwing 3 16 markers. Wsn't expecting that and the last 16 marker was on treating CBT which i could've written so much about. there just wasn't enough time ffs
tripplea
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Three 16 mark questions why??????!!!!
subhastar
Rep:
?
(Original post by tripplea)
Three 16 mark questions why??????!!!!
idk but that exam really ****ed me up. it was just too much. atleast its done now though. do u think they'll lower the grade boundaries becuase it was overall quite hard u know, despote all that revision i still managed to **** up nd waffle
Im in my bag
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i found that last 16 marker a blessing cuz i revised CBT so much
tripplea
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Im in my bag)
i found that last 16 marker a blessing cuz i revised CBT so much
I liked that 16 marker I just didn’t really know what to write for the first one then the combination of stem and 2 attachment theories.....my goodness
tripplea
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by subhastar)
idk but that exam really ****ed me up. it was just too much. atleast its done now though. do u think they'll lower the grade boundaries becuase it was overall quite hard u know, despote all that revision i still managed to **** up nd waffle
Yh I think grade boundaries definitely will be quite low (well at least I hope so) because I think generally most people found it difficult
subhastar
Rep:
?
Yh I think grade boy definitely will be quite low (well at least I hope so) because I think generally most people found it difficult
hopefully man hopefully. wish u the best of luck
subhastar
Rep:
?
I liked that 16 marker I just didn’t really know what to write for the first one then the combination of stem and 2 attachment theories.....my goodness
yh that attacchment 16 marker was mad u no. couldnt even put in proper evaluation cuz there was so much to write about ao1 and ao3 about 2 topics like wtf is aqa playing at. plus i think the wording of the qs were kinda dodgy jus so vague and wasnt sure if i was even writing bout the correct things.
jodietomlinson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I misread the question & only wrote a detailed 16 marker on monotropic theory & not the learning theory can I still gain marks?
tripplea
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yh that attacchment 16 marker was mad u no. couldnt even put in proper evaluation cuz there was so much to write about ao1 and ao3 about 2 topics like wtf is aqa playing at. plus i think the wording of the qs were kinda dodgy jus so vague and wasnt sure if i was even writing bout the correct things.
yh it was literally, "Discuss this...", "discuss that"...I thought this would be the nicer of papers now im not sure what to expect from papers 2 and 3 which i dont have much time to revise for because of my other subjects :sigh:
subhastar
Rep:
?
(Original post by jodietomlinson)
I misread the question & only wrote a detailed 16 marker on monotropic theory & not the learning theory can I still gain marks?
of course you can. there's no negative marking in psych. so u dont lose marks for not writing or writing the wrong thing. but u do miss out on a couple of marks cuz u didnt talk about learning theory which was linked to the first part of the conversation in the stem remember
tripplea
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hopefully man hopefully. wish u the best of luck
and you too - good luck for all your exams
jodietomlinson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
of course you can. there's no negative marking in psych. so u dont lose marks for not writing or writing the wrong thing. but u do miss out on a couple of marks cuz u didnt talk about learning theory which was linked to the first part of the conversation in the stem remember
what do you think the Max amount of marks I can get is?
subhastar
Rep:
?
(Original post by jodietomlinson)
what do you think the Max amount of marks I can get is?
well depends. if u wrote only about monotropic theory well then its probably 6 marks if you didnt link it to ao2. did u link it to ao2?
id say the marks probs work a bit like this for that q: 3 marks for bowlby's theory and 3 for linking it to stem. and then 3 marks for learning theory and 3 marks for linking it to stem. then the rest of the marks were prob for ao3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (58)
4.65%
Uncertainty around my education (191)
15.33%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (137)
11%
Lack of purpose or motivation (178)
14.29%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (55)
4.41%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (69)
5.54%
Loneliness (109)
8.75%
Financial worries (43)
3.45%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (58)
4.65%
Exposure to negative news/social media (57)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (66)
5.3%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (111)
8.91%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (114)
9.15%

Watched Threads