The Student Room Group

Eduqas RS A Level Christianity tomorrow

anyone have any predictions? anything you think definitely won't come up ?? and any revision tips because i'm cramming the night before lol
Original post by skylotus
anyone have any predictions? anything you think definitely won't come up ?? and any revision tips because i'm cramming the night before lol

I know hardly anything for this exam mate, I've never gone into an exam knowing so little. I know a few things on the year 1 stuff, but the year 2 stuff is just ridiculous. I'm just hoping that the questions are okay
Reply 2
oh my god same ! i know about 5 questions i can answer and if something comes up i dont know i literally will not be able to answer it
Hey !! Omg finally found someone doing this exam board. I'm doing Buddhism though. How did it go? Mine was actually so calm , I think they knew most of us were ****ed so they went easy on us... Our second year textbook isn't even out yet! They are sooooooooooo unprepared. I heard Christianity is so hard!
Reply 4
Original post by debrameaden
Hey !! Omg finally found someone doing this exam board. I'm doing Buddhism though. How did it go? Mine was actually so calm , I think they knew most of us were ****ed so they went easy on us... Our second year textbook isn't even out yet! They are sooooooooooo unprepared. I heard Christianity is so hard!

It went so well!!! the topics were amazing, atheism and birth narratives i'm so glad urs was good too :smile:)))
When the Exam Board gives you the Birth Narratives as one of the questions, you know you are saved!
Reply 6
Original post by Barneyhero
When the Exam Board gives you the Birth Narratives as one of the questions, you know you are saved!

i know <3 love u eduqas u little stars
Reply 7
how did people find philosophy today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending