The Fashion Studio/talent rooms Marylebone road Watch

TonyRodgers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Guys this same scam happened to me and my daughter in April 2018. We lost over £2000 but I did manage to get it back from our bank as we paid on credit card. I actually bought the website domain that they had “sold” me when I realised I’d been scammed.....that was the only thing that saved us. I was thinking about making a programme about it I work at a tv and radio company. Keen to meet people who have been victims also...
TonyRodgers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This same scam happened to me and my daughter in April 2018. We lost over £2000 but I did manage to get it back from our bank as we paid on credit card. I actually bought the website domain that they had “sold” me when I realised I’d been scammed.....that was the only thing that saved us. I was thinking about making a programme about it I work at a tv and radio company. Keen to meet people who have been victims also...
(Original post by Jessy89)
Please be aware!!!! I fell for this scam two months ago that involved my 5year old son!! My son was offered a photo shoot at the studio Marylebone road they've recently changed their name to The Fashion studio! My son had the shoot then the host ARABELLA took us into a room and congratulated my son and offered him to model for them.. she told me there was a 14day cooling off period and that he would get work within 2weeks which none of this was true as I have recently found out!! I paid out £1600 of all my savings it's the worse thing I've ever done! I regret it so much and not to mention putting my son through that!! I've tried everything to get my money back and I've had no luck .. I phoned citizens advice and they have told me that The studio have used misleading information which is The*Consumer Protection(Amendment)*Regulation s*2014 give*consumers*new private remedies where a trader lies or uses aggressive commercial practices which is exactly what they have done to me and 100's of other innocent people please do not fall for this as after you have paid out the money you will not receive any work!!! I really do not know how they sleep at night !! I've also contacted watchdog !! Jamillia maxwell and her theiving colleagues need to be stopped!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads