Turn on thread page Beta

Y9 Science end of year exams watch

ReputationRep:
    I've received my results back for all my science end of year exams and am happy with two of them but not so happy with physics and I don't understand why I got so low. In Biology I did ok but I'm not particularly content with it as I tend to get over 80% but this time I only got 75%, a 7. Chemistry went amazing, I got the highest in the year, 92% and was one mark of a level 9. My physics result ,however was dreadful but we went through the paper and I found out it wasn't marked properly, there were lots of extra marks in the first 5 questions and we hadn't even fully gone through it yet. I was given 57% And yes most people scored very lowly but a 25/44 isn't very good in physics for me. I tend to get 90% or close to it in our previous exams so this was a surprise. 75% is a level 8 due to the difficulty of the test- that's 33. Although I may have enough extra marks to gain a level 8 does anyone have any ways of effectively improving results in physics/science in general other than revising thoroughly, which I do try to do for exams. Any suggestions would be great thanks ;D. And also if you have any suggestions on a way to get consistently high science results.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    well done what stuff shoul i revise?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.