The Student Room Group

English Language

How has everyone revised for English Language? I feel we have done so much preparation in class theres no point in doing anymore and I just don't know what I can actually do lol
Revise how to write a creative writing piece, as the creative writing question is worth half of your grade (36 marks for the story, 4 marks for SPAG)
Try to improve your vocabulary (It counts as a mark for SPAG)
Know how to compare and contrast statements and how to analyse specific lines of the texts for different meanings.
I'm doing it tomorrow will be my second time after failing in Year 11 just hope i do better, Paper 1 is easier than 2 just hate thinking of the stories
Reply 3
Original post by rakhtar06
Revise how to write a creative writing piece, as the creative writing question is worth half of your grade (36 marks for the story, 4 marks for SPAG)
Try to improve your vocabulary (It counts as a mark for SPAG)
Know how to compare and contrast statements and how to analyse specific lines of the texts for different meanings.

right got it
Reply 4
Original post by Fez_Shabbir
I'm doing it tomorrow will be my second time after failing in Year 11 just hope i do better, Paper 1 is easier than 2 just hate thinking of the stories

I find paper two a lot easier than paper 1, in my mocks I got an 8 in paper two and scraped a 5 for paper two. Its so annoying ughhh

Quick Reply

Latest