Mish_mashxoxo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

I'm resitting a couple of my GCSEs at a college and today I had media studies and psychology back to back, for media I asked the invigilator if i could write the number of one of my questions in the answer book she said no, I then disagreed with her which lead to an argument however she had collected all the papers but she said she going to write a note to get my paper thrown out after I said I would go and ask someone else if I could write which question I'm answering in the answerbook but how is that fair? the argument was after the exam and I did not break any rules during the exam could my paper be thrown out? I've emailed the college but they haven't responded yet but I did raise my voice to her in frustration so I believe I could be disqualified. If anyone could help? I'm nervous and just regret the whole situation
musicalintrovert
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sounds like a bit of an over reaction, if she really wanted to she could report you to the exam board but she doesn't have much of an argument for cancelling your paper because you haven't cheated or done anything massively illegal so I doubt they'd be allowed to disqualify you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (137)
28.48%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.36%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.31%

Watched Threads