I am in love with my teacher. and give give lots of sign he likes me. Watch

This discussion is closed.
iamfailing
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
we had a new history teacher in year 10 so we have in y11 too because u keep the same teacher due to GCSES. i still remember the first day. he was very strict and i remember girls going like "he is well fit" LIKE HE IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY. i am not saying he is good-looking for a teacher. he is genuinely very attractive. (everyone has a crush on him).

He is also quite young he is 23 years old and extremely smart as i had him for cover in physics and maths and he was AMAZING, he taught us a whole topic in 1 hour, when normally we spend at least a week on each topic even doe he is HISTORY teacher. he seems to be a smart all rounder as he is did his masters very young (he is 23 right now) which is crazy. he also has an amazing personality like he is mature (he knows how to handle bunch of 16 year olds very gracefully) he is also very down with us, he lets us listen to music and has this dark sexual armature humour.

obviously he seems like a perfect guy and basically all the girls like him. as the age gap isn't that much. i am 16 he is 23 so 7 years which is NOT BAD. idk if all girls at my school feel too this but feel like he gives me a lot of attention. he always pick me to answer questions. (well duh he is a teacher) but like he picks me almost every time. we were doing fun activity on the last day of half term and 1 person had to be blindfolded (it was fun activity.) so everyone put their hands up like " meeee i wanna do it." out of the whole class he picks me. ME. and the whole class goes "obviously" i feel like the class knows he favours me a lot. he always makes me the person to be a exampler. he always says "hi ella, goodmorning,byeee,have a good weekend ella."

when i am with bunch of my friends (who are also in the same class for history) he totally ignores them. when we went today to ask question about the exam (today was GCSE history exam) my friend asked him a question. he looked at her then he talked few things and thoughout the whole convo his eyes were only in my eyes. my friends picked their bags and went on to discuss that questions outside then he came me over like "i am sure u all did fine come see me before the paper 2" and the eyes were locked AT ME.

my friend even said "i think that is just for u, he is such a creep he always starrs at u" this is the moment i got the feeling he likes me. though out the 2 years i always felt that he starred at me a lot and when i look he would look away. i was always near him in sitting plan. also at prom i didn't have a date (i am quite shy when it comes to boys. i basically talk to 0 boys but i am loud and outgoing person.) i walked down the stairs with bunch of my friends who didn't have a date. as i walked down he was starring at me. even doe i didn't wear that much makeup(godddddd i wanted to kiss him right there, he looked sooo good in suits arghh) anyways i didn't see him for the most of the night as he was busy helping out with the photographs . then it was like slow dance time. everyone was on the floor. all the teachers, students, photographers everyone. i was just thrird weeling my bestfriend and her girlfriend and he comes very close to us. he dances with all 3 of us then my bestfriend started to makeout with her girlfriend. i was there like okayyyy and he grabbed my hand (not like the movies) it was vey quick it wasn't like slow mo. and he danced to perfect by ed. and he was starring right in my eyes. not my breast even doe it was like quite low cut. then he left casually to give out drinks. and i didn't see him that much. he was sitting under this blue light damnnnnnnnn he looked sooo hottttttttttt. i caught his eyes few times when i was dancing with my friends. idk what to do.

ill be leaving school in few weeks and inside i feel very depressed with the thought i wont see him ever again. i know i am young and idk what love is but my heart is supper fast around him. my eyes are just always finding him. i even chose to be late to my maths exam cause i knew he was going to be coming up the stairs. i always replay the moments in my head i always listen to perfect by ed and imagine the moment. idk if my brain wants him so bad that i am misreading his signals please help me recognise if he likes me. if he does ill ask his contact number and his before i leave the school.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Paragraphs. This needs Paragraphs.
BadProgrammer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My god, I really wish I didn't read that not going to lie...
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeh just don't ok
hakan12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
stop
tags156
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Erm from the way you described it I would say yes? I mean since you're leaving it would be best to give it a try (don't start anything though.......we don't encourage underage relationships here) and if the signs were all....fake then there's no embarrassment on your side cause you won't be in the school. Just be careful.

So basically........JUST TAKE THE RISK BUT DON'T START ANYTHING

I DON'T ENCOURAGE TEACHER/STUDENT RELATIONSHIPS......WE'RE NOT OUT HERE TRYING TO RUIN SOMEONE'S CAREER
KanyesVest
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh dear god, what a shame he doesn’t teach English. On a serious note just stop, you said you’re loud and outgoing so maybe he is staring because you won’t shut up.

This could end his career and I can almost guarantee that he won’t feel the same, if you act on it you will make yourself look foolish.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
TheRuralJuror
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
aw he'll naw
TheRuralJuror
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BadProgrammer)
My god, I really wish I didn't read that not going to lie...
I just love your username. seeing that's what I'm studying
SubZero~
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As Deadpool once said, "What in the ***...?"
iseeyoushininga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
just chill, ur getting too excited
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
sounds like some sort of dodgy wattpad story... i mean if this is even real then it's kind of weird but if you like him then i guess you can't do much about it lol
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Once I read “in year 10” I knew it was a bad idea. Student teacher relationships are a bad idea in general but this is bordering on illegal. Someone in my year in secondary school started a relationship with a teacher and he ended up in jail.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
if he does, then great! BUT omg BUT if he does not then woaaah you will risk losing all that respect he had for you, clearly he likes you so you don't want to risk being someone who possibly misunderstood him. Even if he was considering it he may change his mind out of maybe fear or something. So just be normal and focus on your exams. On your last day when saying bye you can see how je reacts maybe. let him make the move o suggest. If he doesn't then don't worry about it
Anonymous040598
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To the writer, I want to warn you and possibly save you from doing something you will regret. in all honesty it almost sounds like he is grooming you. By giving you ‘special’ attention and acting the way he is, it’s disturbing and even you noted that your friends had picked up on his behaviour towards you.

I would suggest for your own safety to stay well clear of this man. Yes you may think you have feelings for him however there are too many reasons to not go there:

- The age gap is too much. 7 years when you are 16 is a problem. If he is pursuing young girls like you it suggests that there is something very wrong with him as no one his own age would date him.

- He is a teacher and in that position of authority he has a responsibility to act accordingly and appropriately which he is not doing.

- You will find someone your age or perhaps a year or so older who is more suitable and who won’t possibly force you to do things you aren’t mature enough for or ready for yet.

I hope you stay safe, he does not sound like someone you should date and if anything you should avoid him at all costs. I would also inform my parents or guardians as he could be doing the same thing to other more vulnerable kids.

Best of luck with everything
Anonymous040598
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tags156)
Erm from the way you described it I would say yes? I mean since you're leaving it would be best to give it a try as if the signs were all....fake then there's no embarrassment on your side cause you won't be in the school. If he rejects, don't take it to heart and find you a better man (I won't say there are loads in the sea cause some men these days can be so trashy but i'm sure the right one is out there).

So basically........JUST TAKE THE RISK:banana:
Are you crazy ?

Honestly you are telling a 16 year old vulnerable girl that she should just ‘risk it’ and pursue a very creepy teacher who should not be behaving the way he is. As a person of authority he is acting very inappropriately. You are giving poor and ill informed advice, I’d suggest you don’t do that as you could put this girl in harms way.
j4yu
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have u seen people who get arrested for stuff like relationships and affairs between teachers and students
Mira562
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is so strange to read as it literally sounds like those cliché wattpad student/teacher relationships but Anyways can I just say how jealous I am right now as you have at least one hot teacher whilst all my teachers in my school are literally so ugly but Anyways if he continues to show you signs slowly act upon it and don't rush it as then if he doesn't share those feelings you would feel humiliated so just take it slow and does your school not have a sixth form is that why you are leaving?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Don't take that risk, you're still young and you will meet someone of a similar age who you might be able to have a serious relationship. Dating a teacher would be a criminal offence on his part, and judging by his behaviour towards you, he's not the sort of person you think he is. Please keep yourself safe.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
That’s a very superficial comment to make. You’re jealous because the teacher is attractive ?
I’m sorry but if he wasn’t this would be a completely different story and all of you who are giving poor advice would see clear as day what a creep this man is. He is acting inappropriately and in his position of authority should not be approaching a vulnerable student this way.

She shouldn’t act on anything but some people obviously need it spelt out to them. I’m 20 years old and when ‘men’ my age are pursuing younger girls it’s becausr there is something very wrong with them whether they are just perverts or drug users it’s not the right person for a young student. You have more important things to worry about like exams than a superficial crush on a disturbing man.

Think about that before giving rubbish advice
And potentially putting the writer in harms way because she has a ‘crush’ does not mean she should pursue it especially since he is not appropriate for her.

(Original post by Mira562)
This is so strange to read as it literally sounds like those cliché wattpad student/teacher relationships but Anyways can I just say how jealous I am right now as you have at least one hot teacher whilst all my teachers in my school are literally so ugly but Anyways if he continues to show you signs slowly act upon it and don't rush it as then if he doesn't share those feelings you would feel humiliated so just take it slow and does your school not have a sixth form is that why you are leaving?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (1101)
46.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
22.02%
It was TERRIBLE (292)
12.36%

Watched Threads