The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

GURL!! im so jealous!! my history teacher is a fat 70 year old pedo and you get a hot 23 year old you lucky girl. Go for it gurl but dont tell anyone because they might steal your man. be happy
Original post by Fatanimetiddies
Do you guys know where my dad is

I finally found you my child
bruhh nahh
Grab his ****, if he likes you he will allow for you to tame him
There's a difference between a teacher liking and favouring a student as a student then as a lover.
Original post by iamfailing
we had a new history teacher in year 10 so we have in y11 too because u keep the same teacher due to GCSES. i still remember the first day. he was very strict and i remember girls going like "he is well fit" LIKE HE IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY. i am not saying he is good-looking for a teacher. he is genuinely very attractive. (everyone has a crush on him).

He is also quite young he is 23 years old and extremely smart as i had him for cover in physics and maths and he was AMAZING, he taught us a whole topic in 1 hour, when normally we spend at least a week on each topic even doe he is HISTORY teacher. he seems to be a smart all rounder as he is did his masters very young (he is 23 right now) which is crazy. he also has an amazing personality like he is mature (he knows how to handle bunch of 16 year olds very gracefully) he is also very down with us, he lets us listen to music and has this dark sexual armature humour.

obviously he seems like a perfect guy and basically all the girls like him. as the age gap isn't that much. i am 16 he is 23 so 7 years which is NOT BAD. idk if all girls at my school feel too this but feel like he gives me a lot of attention. he always pick me to answer questions. (well duh he is a teacher) but like he picks me almost every time. we were doing fun activity on the last day of half term and 1 person had to be blindfolded (it was fun activity.) so everyone put their hands up like " meeee i wanna do it." out of the whole class he picks me. ME. and the whole class goes "obviously" i feel like the class knows he favours me a lot. he always makes me the person to be a exampler. he always says "hi ella, goodmorning,byeee,have a good weekend ella."

when i am with bunch of my friends (who are also in the same class for history) he totally ignores them. when we went today to ask question about the exam (today was GCSE history exam) my friend asked him a question. he looked at her then he talked few things and thoughout the whole convo his eyes were only in my eyes. my friends picked their bags and went on to discuss that questions outside then he came me over like "i am sure u all did fine come see me before the paper 2" and the eyes were locked AT ME.

You are a
my friend even said "i think that is just for u, he is such a creep he always starrs at u" this is the moment i got the feeling he likes me. though out the 2 years i always felt that he starred at me a lot and when i look he would look away. i was always near him in sitting plan. also at prom i didn't have a date (i am quite shy when it comes to boys. i basically talk to 0 boys but i am loud and outgoing person.) i walked down the stairs with bunch of my friends who didn't have a date. as i walked down he was starring at me. even doe i didn't wear that much makeup(godddddd i wanted to kiss him right there, he looked sooo good in suits arghh) anyways i didn't see him for the most of the night as he was busy helping out with the photographs . then it was like slow dance time. everyone was on the floor. all the teachers, students, photographers everyone. i was just thrird weeling my bestfriend and her girlfriend and he comes very close to us. he dances with all 3 of us then my bestfriend started to makeout with her girlfriend. i was there like okayyyy and he grabbed my hand (not like the movies) it was vey quick it wasn't like slow mo. and he danced to perfect by ed. and he was starring right in my eyes. not my breast even doe it was like quite low cut. then he left casually to give out drinks. and i didn't see him that much. he was sitting under this blue light damnnnnnnnn he looked sooo hottttttttttt. i caught his eyes few times when i was dancing with my friends. idk what to do.

ill be leaving school in few weeks and inside i feel very depressed with the thought i wont see him ever again. i know i am young and idk what love is but my heart is supper fast around him. my eyes are just always finding him. i even chose to be late to my maths exam cause i knew he was going to be coming up the stairs. i always replay the moments in my head i always listen to perfect by ed and imagine the moment. idk if my brain wants him so bad that i am misreading his signals please help me recognise if he likes me. if he does ill ask his contact number and his before i leave the school.

You are a student not a whore(I think by the paragaph you wrote you might be but well who knows),stop acting like one.
The way you are acting is immature and chilidish for a gcse student.Shame on you.Your're not even 18 yet.You'll regret whatever you're going to do.Be different not like all those people who will fail themselves their parents and their future
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ghostlady
To the poster - bad idea. Do not get involved or try anything on. He is your teacher and he could lose his job.
.But i will say that 16 is still too young though. It really sounds like a crush to me. Someone who is untouchable, forbidden even, sounds all too exciting, especially on a 16 year old girl. You don't even know the guy outside of school.

Leave school, distance yourself from the him. You will find it will calm down and you will move on.

To some of the posters though that say 7 year age gap is too big. Bull. I know loads who have bigger age gaps and been together years. Age is irrelevant, but student/teachers is a definite no no.

7 years isn't a big age gap when you're older but when you're 16 it's a massive age gap. Also in a lot of cases age is very relevant.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah, no. This happenes in every school where there is a young, attractive teacher. You're no dofferent frommthe thousands of other lovestruck teenagers around the country that have the hots for their teacher.

You'll get over it soon enough and he shouldn't be dumb enough to risk his entire career and life for a child, even if they do find you somewhat attractive. Besides, teachers have a raised age of consent to 18. So he'd be screwing himself over even more so.
we had a new history teacher in year 10 so we have in y11 too because u keep the same teacher due to GCSES. i still remember the first day. he was very strict and i remember girls going like "he is well fit" LIKE HE IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY. i am not saying he is good-looking for a teacher. he is genuinely very attractive. (everyone has a crush on him).

He is also quite young he is 23 years old and extremely smart as i had him for cover in physics and maths and he was AMAZING, he taught us a whole topic in 1 hour, when normally we spend at least a week on each topic even doe he is HISTORY teacher. he seems to be a smart all rounder as he is did his masters very young (he is 23 right now) which is crazy. he also has an amazing personality like he is mature (he knows how to handle bunch of 16 year olds very gracefully) he is also very down with us, he lets us listen to music and has this dark sexual armature humour.

obviously he seems like a perfect guy and basically all the girls like him. as the age gap isn't that much. i am 16 he is 23 so 7 years which is NOT BAD. idk if all girls at my school feel too this but feel like he gives me a lot of attention. he always pick me to answer questions. (well duh he is a teacher) but like he picks me almost every time. we were doing fun activity on the last day of half term and 1 person had to be blindfolded (it was fun activity.) so everyone put their hands up like " meeee i wanna do it." out of the whole class he picks me. ME. and the whole class goes "obviously" i feel like the class knows he favours me a lot. he always makes me the person to be a exampler. he always says "hi ella, goodmorning,byeee,have a good weekend ella."

when i am with bunch of my friends (who are also in the same class for history) he totally ignores them. when we went today to ask question about the exam (today was GCSE history exam) my friend asked him a question. he looked at her then he talked few things and thoughout the whole convo his eyes were only in my eyes. my friends picked their bags and went on to discuss that questions outside then he came me over like "i am sure u all did fine come see me before the paper 2" and the eyes were locked AT ME.

my friend even said "i think that is just for u, he is such a creep he always starrs at u" this is the moment i got the feeling he likes me. though out the 2 years i always felt that he starred at me a lot and when i look he would look away. i was always near him in sitting plan. also at prom i didn't have a date (i am quite shy when it comes to boys. i basically talk to 0 boys but i am loud and outgoing person.) i walked down the stairs with bunch of my friends who didn't have a date. as i walked down he was starring at me. even doe i didn't wear that much makeup(godddddd i wanted to kiss him right there, he looked sooo good in suits arghh) anyways i didn't see him for the most of the night as he was busy helping out with the photographs . then it was like slow dance time. everyone was on the floor. all the teachers, students, photographers everyone. i was just thrird weeling my bestfriend and her girlfriend and he comes very close to us. he dances with all 3 of us then my bestfriend started to makeout with her girlfriend. i was there like okayyyy and he grabbed my hand (not like the movies) it was vey quick it wasn't like slow mo. and he danced to perfect by ed. and he was starring right in my eyes. not my breast even doe it was like quite low cut. then he left casually to give out drinks. and i didn't see him that much. he was sitting under this blue light damnnnnnnnn he looked sooo hottttttttttt. i caught his eyes few times when i was dancing with my friends. idk what to do.

ill be leaving school in few weeks and inside i feel very depressed with the thought i wont see him ever again. i know i am young and idk what love is but my heart is supper fast around him. my eyes are just always finding him. i even chose to be late to my maths exam cause i knew he was going to be coming up the stairs. i always replay the moments in my head i always listen to perfect by ed and imagine the moment. idk if my brain wants him so bad that i am misreading his signals please help me recognise if he likes me. if he does ill ask his contact number and his before i leave the school.

You're 16 and, by the sound of it, very immature for your age. He probably doesn't feel the same way and if he does then he's a creep. I'm 22 and if one of my male friends told me they were dating a 16 year old I would be extremely concerned. 7 years may not be a big age gap when you're an adult but at 16 it's a huge age gap. The difference in maturity and life experiences between a 16 year old and a 23 year old are huge, my friend is 21 and his girlfriend is 18 (so only three years) but she's so young compared to him they're just at completely different places in life.

Any 23 year old who has feelings for a 16 year old has some serious issues, and considering 16 is the age of consent I would question what age girls he is really attracted to (probably much younger). The fact that your friends think he is a creep towards you should be a huge warning sign too. Forget about him and focus on your education, which judging from your post is something that could be greatly improved.

Oh and you do your masters at 21/22 and it only takes a year so if he's 23 he didn't do his masters "very young" he did it at the normal age.
If he likes you, he will make the first move. It sounds lovely tbh, a man like that sounds amazing, but he might just feel sorry for you, teachers do that. Let him take the first move NOT you, don't wanna damage your rep
Reply 50
oh dear lord, dont even think about going there
if he hasn't made a move before your exam he don't want you honey :u:

hey, just to give you a technical tip. you can't give him your contact details before you leave school. the day after you leave, you can go back to the school, sign in as a visitor, then give him your details.

this is to establish a starting point where you are no longer under his pastoral care. basically, if you get with him now, it's completely legal for him because you're 16, but he won't go for it because he'll probably lose his job. and teachers are quite allowed to have relationship with ex-pupils, providing that the relationship did not start at a time when the ex-pupil was their current pupil. that basically indemnifies him against any unprofessional conduct.

When I was 23, I too was a teacher. and no, a 7 year gap is not too much as long as you are 16+
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by louisaah
if he hasn't made a move before your exam he don't want you honey :u:

not true, read my post.
A 7 year age gap?
A 16 year old dating a 9 year old?
Reply 55
OK.. it's calm if you like a teacher, I mean its okay but don't get over excited, I think the best is to not overreact, if you do it can get really out of hand like really, really out of hand. He can get in trouble, and so can you so please don't get carried away and think that he likes you when maybe he just generally likes you but not in any way that is inappropriate. I mean teachers do have favourites, so maybe you're just a good student and he shows favouritism, but don't get the wrong idea and think anything of it. You need to chill and just gather more evidence before you can actually say that he likes you back, because you seem to be overreacting. ALSO, friends do tend to hype you up, just don't let their comments about him staring at you get to you, like don't think too much about what they say, because friends who are girls tend to hype you up and you can get really excited thinking omg he likes me, but then that might not actually be the case.
Im sorry if I sound mean, I'm just telling the truth, don't overreact like you are doing now because it could land you in huge ****.
Reply 56
Unless he happens to be a borderline paedophile, I doubt he's interested.
lool

Original post by ProRoadman
Paragraphs. This needs Paragraphs.
rah
Stop
Get som halp

Latest

Trending

Trending